Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

13 minutes ago, Aphrodite said:

and no one is talking about 'not all who wander are lost' ? :oprah2:

I love the title so much :wowcry:

I think this song will be one of the Highlights...can't wait to hear the organ,  her sky-high drill and her romanticising wanderlust:trisha:

i think the Wild At Heart-Dark But Just A Game- Not All Who Wander Are Lost- Yosemite punch  will be so gorgeous and snatch my entire existence...take me on a wild journey to a mystique & magical forest Lana :gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

12 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

I'm still astounded by the fact Lana's called LMLYLAW one of her favourites, but Tulsa Jesus Freak is just "cool" I'm-

SICK AND FUCKING TWISTED TJF WILL BE THE BEST SONG SHES PUT OUT IN YEARS

4 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I love the title so much :wowcry:

I think this song will be one of the Highlights...can't wait to hear the organ,  her sky-high drill and her romanticising wanderlust:trisha:

i think Wild At Heart-Dark But Just A Game- Not All Who Wander Are Lost- Yosemite punch  will be so gorgeous and snatch my entire existence...take me on a wild journey to a mystique & magical forest Lana :gurl:

I'm claiming Wild at Heart, Dark But Just a Game and NAWWAL as my holy trinity from COCC :ma:

Lanarat.png

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

Someone catch me up, I'm too fat and lazy to scroll back

She says WHF in the TJF chorus, confirmed by someone at MOJO, so they ARE the same song! :ma:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

Just now, hlxon said:

She says WHF in the TJF chorus, confirmed by someone at MOJO, so they ARE the same song! :ma:

WHF IS ALIVE??! 

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

She's also called "Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind" her favorite song on LFL. Her faves usually don't add up to positive fan reception

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

13 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

I'm still astounded by the fact Lana's called LMLYLAW one of her favourites, but Tulsa Jesus Freak is just "cool" I'm-

She said it was “cool” and mentioned having “a lot of good lightning in the air in Oklahoma”

sizzlin like a snare!! :thumb2:

I feel like she’s so self critical, that her describing the song as cool gives me a lot of hope

"Don’t forget me"