Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

On a random note, maybe I'm late, but I just noticed interscope posted this on insta 

Hide contents

gorgeous! wonder who made it?

also: PISCES SEASON BEGINS TOMORROW COCC IS COMING :dance:

aOaIzH2.gif

3 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

On a random note, maybe I'm late, but I just noticed interscope posted this on insta 

Reveal hidden contents

Just now, hlxon said:

3RD PICTURE DISK COMING THRU  :beyonce::beyonce:

A GAY CAN DREAM OMG

Just now, DCooper said:

Do we think Mojo only heard the album because of the interview, and that's why we got the review so early? 

Yeah I’d imagine that’s the case, probably wanted to include it in the same issue as the interview

Just now, rightofjupiter said:

gorgeous! wonder who made it?

also: PISCES SEASON BEGINS TOMORROW COCC IS COMING :dance:

They credited someone: @labyrinthofcollages

Just now, DCooper said:

Do we think Mojo only heard the album because of the interview, and that's why we got the review so early? 

Ya I don’t think there will be any other reviews this early 

I kinda don’t get why she didn’t cover the next issue of Mojo cause it would have come out like the week before the album which would have been much better promotion

do we know when Serene Queen was recorded? was it supposed to be on any specific album?

ot: White Dress being described as even better than Cruel World makes me SO excited to hear it... i really think it will be my fav from the album.

Wy8jf2U.jpg

4 minutes ago, luminom said:

do we know when Serene Queen was recorded? was it supposed to be on any specific album?

ot: White Dress being described as even better than Cruel World makes me SO excited to hear it... i really think it will be my fav from the album.

wasn't it for lfl from 2015 sessions

& cruel world is my favourite opener so it'll be hard to dethrone for me

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Ya I don’t think there will be any other reviews this early 

I kinda don’t get why she didn’t cover the next issue of Mojo cause it would have come out like the week before the album which would have been much better promotion

I think because the issue was supposed to be for after or closer to the orig release (before lana delayed to march)

1 minute ago, luminom said:

it's a lust for life outtake recorded in 2015 :) 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

To be fair, we have less than a full month till the album comes, and big name records like this could certainly have a handful of reviews come forward in the next couple of weeks 

I think I'm in the minority but I'm actually really excited about the album being "only" 45 minutes long. The last time she made a 40-50 min long album was Born to Die so I'm curious to see how she manages into that length again.

Personally, even if NFR! and HM are my favorites, listening to a Lana album is like a ritual. I actually have to sit and listen to it because they're so long, so I'll appreciate Chemtrails' length a lot, as I'll be able to listen to it casually. Also it seems like she'll deal with so many topics in only 11 tracks so that's exciting too.

And also my top 5 albums of 2020 were all "short"; 38 min, 34 min, 44 min, 45 min, 46 min...

4 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I think I'm in the minority but I'm actually really excited about the album being "only" 45 minutes long. The last time she made a 40-50 min long album was Born to Die so I'm curious to see how she manages into that length again.

Personally, even if NFR! and HM are my favorites, listening to a Lana album is like a ritual. I actually have to sit and listen to it because they're so long, so I'll appreciate Chemtrails' length a lot, as I'll be able to listen to it casually. Also it seems like she'll deal with so many topics in only 11 tracks so that's exciting too.

And also my top 5 albums of 2020 were all "short"; 38 min, 34 min, 44 min, 45 min, 46 min...

Apart from this, it may be short but all the songs have rather good lengths themselves. I HATE short albums when they are like 35min long, yet consist of 17 tracks 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

23 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

To be fair, we have less than a full month till the album comes, and big name records like this could certainly have a handful of reviews come forward in the next couple of weeks 

Usually they come 2 - 3 weeks early. I doubt that reviews will be released with another single still coming though, that way they would waste a full "wave" of attention.

Articles about WD at the end of the month and then full album reviews rolling out during early march

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I CANT WAIT FOR WHITE HOT FOREVER OH MY GODDDDDDD FINALLY QUEEN BEING OPEN ABOUT HER WHITE SUPREMACY :sass:

my offcial 3 songs im most excited for: 1) Yosemite, 2) Dark But Just a Game, 3) Tulsa Jesus Freak