Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, lanabanana11 said:

lmfao i just realized something...

well firstly i think its important we note the direction change that occurred from Lust for Life to NFR, she's switched from like the glamorous hollywood sad girl music maker, to the acclaimed american singer song writer that can be placed next to like Bob Dylan, Joni Mitchell, Bruce Springsteen and fit in just fine

now onto what i realized, ever since lana took this turn, she threatens to drop a covers album of whatever her inspos were for the record shes working on. Remember Pacific Blue that she wanted to drop after NFR w all the classic Americana songs on it? And now she wants to do a country covers album after clearly having strong country inspo in Chemtrails... shes so silly hahaha i love her but i hope she never drops it! rather new music from her instead!

Pacific Blue>>>>> this country cover bullshit she's threatening us with

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

1 minute ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Pacific Blue>>>>> this country cover bullshit she's threatening us with

would much rather pacific blue as well. especially if hotel california, wicked game, and heart of gold are on it !

8 DAYS UNTIL WHITE DRESS Lana-Del-Rey-feet-gif.gif?resize=424,424&ssl=1 literally cannot wait

i also had a weird moment yesterday where i was looking up dates trying to think things through... there are 20 days from 12/22/20 (mv announcement) - 1/11/21 (mv), 26 days from 1/11/21 - 2/6/21 (white dress post), 20 days from 2/6/21 - 2/26/21 (tentative mv), and 21 days from 2/26/21 - 3/19/21 (release date). don't ask me what that means :blush3: i just thought the repetition of 26 was interesting and same with 20 but it's really not that interesting because i think 3 weeks ish might just be an appealing timeframe

sUcVobB.png

(Info from TikTok so take it w a grain of salt) Apparently COTCC has double the preorders that NFR had. We’re gonna hit no. 1 this time hehe 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

14 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

she's switched from like the glamorous hollywood sad girl music maker, to the acclaimed american singer song writer that can be placed next to like Bob Dylan, Joni Mitchell, Bruce Springsteen and fit in just fine

now

You say this as if Joni Mitchell wasn’t the glamorous Hollywood sad girl music maker before Lana came around :diva:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

7 minutes ago, Mer said:

(Info from TikTok so take it w a grain of salt) Apparently COTCC has double the preorders that NFR had. We’re gonna hit no. 1 this time hehe 

this is UK only and iirc NFR was doing so badly in pre-orders we thought she wouldnt even hit the #3 spot so... it doesnt mean a whole lot

image.png

5 minutes ago, Aphrodite said:

Remember we still have to get the ALBUM TRAILER  too

giphy.gif

She was too lazy to make a good album cover, I wouldn't expect an album trailer at this point :air2:

Hopefully the music will make me forget about it lol

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

4 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I really hope the trailer is something creative like the Lust for Life trailer and doesn't feature snippets, unless they're the songs we already have glimpses of.

HQ snippet of the bit of TJF snippet we already heard is allowed. :dua:

wait how do we know the album trailer is tomorrow

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Dragon said:

I know the LFL trailer's a fan favorite and I see it but. I hope she pulls another type of this: 

maybe a combination of both somehow. 

wow this was literally the pinnacle of 2014 aesthetic 

i love you, but you don't understand me.