Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, freedumb said:

Somebody go look at the mess she just posted :facepalm: They were almost believable until that last section :rip:

Read the first sentence and thought you were talking about Lana, a bitch was terrified :biblio:

Just now, plastiscguy said:

I'm disappointed, I was hoping for Dark but Just a Game to have racist lyrics like Bartender :lolno:

I mean........ "She's dark so dark" :oic2:

3 minutes ago, originallifeline said:

who tf is that Darla girl? :delicious: cassette girl reincarnation? i'd better believe the tarot gurl shitposting, huh. at least she got the aesthetics  

She's a known troll. She's been posting "leaks" for YEARS. She's literally present in every era. She photoshops album covers into other CDs and makes it look like she's got it in advance from Target (or that she stole them)

On Norman, she posted fake lyrics, like the iconic Love Song's "in the cock, in the cockpit" or the Bartender one, where Lana talked about a black man stealing money :deadbanana:

Spoiler

During Gaga's Chromatica, wasn't she also behind the fake Rain On Me demo? :deadbanana: where she teamed up with that Ariana Grande impersonator and made a fake song...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, Clampigirl said:

My fav lines might be:

"You got to go through the dark to get through the dark"

"Dying my fried hair"

and the "eats her out" line lmao

Not Darla coming for Lana's appearance :toofunny: