Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

13 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I still don't know if I should listen to White Dress on Feb 26th, on my birthday ( March 8th) or on  March 19th:thumb2:

Maybe I should drink on Feb 26th & on my birthday so much that I can't remember anything the next day 

tenor.gif

WOW, your mind!! You can have your cake and eat it TOO :gurl:

17 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I still don't know if I should listen to White Dress on Feb 26th, on my birthday ( March 8th) or on  March 19th:thumb2:

Maybe I should drink on Feb 26th & on my birthday so much that I can't remember anything the next day 

tenor.gif

I fully support this and now am considering doing the same on the 26th then not listening again til album release

27 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

tenor.gif

I think we all know how I feel about this idea:sass: in fact I think I may be joining. Friends I am dumb, having 3 pre-release songs is alot for her right? Or do I just really not want this album spoiled cus its so daym short compared to the other more recent ones? Either way, yes we drink to it ;)

1 minute ago, HighbytheSea said:

I think we all know how I feel about this idea:sass: in fact I think I may be joining. Friends I am dumb, having 3 pre-release songs is alot for her right? Or do I just really not want this album spoiled cus its so daym short compared to the other more recent ones? Either way, yes we drink to it ;)

I mean, NFR had, Mariners, Venice Bitch, Doin Time, Fuck it I love you/The greatest, all in it's pre-release :eek3:

Either way, we're raising our wine goblets! :gurl:

Just now, Lentilus said:

I mean, NFR had, Mariners, Venice Bitch, Doin Time, Fuck it I love you/The greatest, all in it's pre-release :eek3:

Lolol stretched out over the longest year ever but facts luv I stand corrected! Hell we heard that whole thing by release, the Christmas bells on How to Disappear being one of the last surprises. Remember when we all thought this would be a "surprise" release? :thumb3: Delusion 

Just now, HighbytheSea said:

Lolol stretched out over the longest year ever but facts luv I stand corrected! Hell we heard that whole thing by release, the Christmas bells on How to Disappear being one of the last surprises. Remember when we all thought this would be a "surprise" release? :thumb3: Delusion 

The surprise release trying to explain it's self::magikarp:

8 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

I think only 3 pre release songs will be her least ever before an album?

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I think only 3 pre release songs will be her least ever before an album?

:rip: my only defense is i did say I was dumb in my post, i'd never feign intelligence and this here is proof hahah 

@Lentilus sis we aren't there yet, so many more chaotic memories to cultivate before we move on to greener pastures (to rip apart each other's opinions on the album, or agree in a giant chorus)

I still move back to the page with the cover reveal sometimes...that meltdown was something else. We all went hysteric.

Never forget the legend of page 2742

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

Just now, HighbytheSea said:

:rip: my only defense is i did say I was dumb in my post, if never feign intelligence and this here is proof hahah 

You're never dumb!!! :kiss3:

4 years since "Love" :wowcry: such a good song.

Let me go stream "Lust for Life" :defeated:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, HyperVelvet said:

I still move back to the page with the cover reveal sometimes...that meltdown was something else. We all went hysteric

THAT WAS EVERYTHING!!!! 

I remember having my bestie over and totally missing the first half of the meltdowns, and when I randomly checked my phone, I let out a shriek and a laugh like no other. BEstie and bf were like wtfidsj;lkjf;lkldjf;s is going on. I kicked bestie out real quick to jump on the album cover meltdown bandwagon !! :understand::gurl::dance:It was fucking hilarious!!! Weeks of manifesting a total glam shot for the cover was :monica:

does anyone know that site with the itunes release date

does it still say the 26th?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.