Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

40 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

We heard normans first verse and chorus :rip: so bartender was the only one :rip: 

and Chuck played Bartender in some instagram live before anyone even knew it was Bartender :thumb2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Contemplating God said:

and Chuck played Bartender in some instagram live before anyone even knew it was Bartender :thumb2:

For real? Do we have that video??:awkney:

9 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

no but it's what i've been told

imagine recording a Chuck Grant instagram live :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

It was in one of her stories, in the background. There was a dog in that story and she was talking to a guy. It was so faint and we all trying to decipher the lyrics of the « When at last the day is done I grab my keys », with people guessing something about praying on your knees. Good times. 

check these out if you want :)

Australian singer Hayley Mary putting her own energetic rock twist on Chemtrails and giving a short BTS interview discussing the song and Lana

Spoiler

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

2 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

Australian singer Hayley Mary putting her own energetic rock twist on Chemtrails and giving a short BTS interview discussing the song and Lana

Hide contents

wow, thanks for sharing!! this is amazing & so awesome to hear different rendition, i actually love her take on it 

12 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

Reveal hidden contents

okay but I like it

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

considering that lb crashed for like a good hour for me when she released cocc i'm terrified for white dress... i need to see what the besties are saying :typewriter:

PLSS we need to definitely fund server space for this site on March 19th like when the album drops this site is goin down babes 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

20 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

Reveal hidden contents

i like that she changed elementary schools to private schools...that kinda works better 

nvm she said primary lol

20 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

Reveal hidden contents

Ngl I wish the title track had had a rockier, more bombastic vibe, because the melody is actually really good on 'COCC'. I like that cover a lot. :hdu:

21 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

Hide contents

Omg, I loveeeeeed this so much. So different, but yet so good. Thank you for sharing this!

23 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

Reveal hidden contents

The pre-chorus and chorus sound amazing, I just don’t quite like what they did w/ the verses.

But I could see it growing on me.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif