Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

Lmao thank God it isn’t or else it would be on sight :hillary:

aw, it's okay if you aren't a huge fan of it, i just really like the hazy, mellow, retrospective vibe of the cover, i'm hoping that yosemite will be the same way, but it'll probably have a more optimistic, hopeful feel to it

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

aw, it's okay if you aren't a huge fan of it, i just really like the hazy, mellow, retrospective vibe of the cover, i'm hoping that yosemite will be the same way, but it'll probably have a more optimistic, hopeful feel to it

I just really dislike the vocal take, I don’t know

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

33 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

check these out if you want :)

Australian singer Hayley Mary putting her own energetic rock twist on Chemtrails and giving a short BTS interview discussing the song and Lana

Reveal hidden contents

love her, saw this and lowkey loved it more than lanas spin

35 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

check these out if you want :)

Australian singer Hayley Mary putting her own energetic rock twist on Chemtrails and giving a short BTS interview discussing the song and Lana

Hide contents

Thank you for sharing! LOVED the energy and pacing of this cover, so so fun and vibrant.

Is tomorrow the countdown date? It has been so long it seems like a fantasy. When the album drops between the reviews, the controversy and the album itself I will need a mental health month just to decompress. As someone said I hope lanaboards has the horsepower for this!

Apple just released the personal 2021 playlist, and y’all best believe Chemtrails is number 1 and LMLYLAW is top 3 :smokes:

"Don’t forget me"

February has been going SO fast. One more month :crai:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, littleredpartydress said:

That cover is so interesting. It sort of reminds me like if chemtrails was recorded in the style of florences HBHBHB album, it sounds just like ship to wreck  

we need a rockna album

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

maybe i'm a groupie, but I can count on both of my hands the amount of songs in Lana's released catalog that I think are bad enough for me to skip them. That is less than 10 out of 94 so far. :oprah:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

maybe i'm a groupie, but I can count on both of my hands the amount of songs in Lana's released catalog that I think are bad enough for me to skip them. That is less than 10 out of 94 so far. :oprah:

What are they though? :dua:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

11 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

What are they though? :dua:

guns and roses

carmen

blue velvet

american 

fucked my way up to the top

in my feelings

lolita

some days, white mustang.

:pls::oprah3: