Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

This bitch promoting chromatica and not COCC

LMAO. I seriously thought COCC vinyl was going to be on the shelf. I kept searching for it like it was on purpose..

pass me my vape.

4 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Okay call me team delulu but what if she posts that moon pic three times in a row and her insta just goes full into chemtrails promo

no, no, see, that would be cool. Cool things don’t happen here. We keep dreaming up cool things and sharing these cool things with the group, but none of the cool things ever happen. 

5 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

no, no, see, that would be cool. Cool things don’t happen here. We keep dreaming up cool things and sharing these cool things with the group, but none of the cool things ever happen. 

I know im just so hungry for this album, like im grateful shes even putting content out during a pandemic almost immediately after her most critically acclaimed album! I just wish things were clearer about her projects, i could do without a theatrical release if it wasn't being dragged out so long. That being said: i feel like we set ourselves up a lot so lets hope its smooth sailing from now til the release ??

GOOO MOM. GIVE US NOTHING ????

When even The Pokemon Company announcing Diamond & Pearl remake faster than Lana releasing White Dress.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

13 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

LMLYLAW really deserved better production, a better chorus and better vocal delivery because some of the lyrics serve. 

I love the song but the lazy “let me hold you like a baby...let me be who I’m meant to be...” lines in the chorus are so bad 

she sounds asleep singing them

43 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

LMLYLAW really deserved better production, a better chorus and better vocal delivery because some of the lyrics serve. 

I feel like the chorus and bridge are her most lifeless lyrics to date, they are so devoid of meaning and just there to sound fancy

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

4 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I feel like the chros and bridge are het most lifeless lyrics to date, they are so devoid of meaning and just there to sound fancy

Literally like it doesn’t mean ANYTHIIIIING I hate it

hold u like a baby

take u to infinity 

get high <3

like I enjoy the sound of the song but I pretend I do not understand English when listening to anything other than the verses

13 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

14 people in here vibing/witnessing LMLYLAW slander yet again. :pft: The lack of taste. :stareney2:

Sorry, but that's a fact. The track is cute but the lyrics are so pointless. 

8 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Sorry, but that's a fact. The track is cute but the lyrics are so pointless. 

:awk:

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I feel like it’ll be the Love Song of Chemtrails. Cute but boring.

Let's not bring up the NFR files on here again :shh2:

2 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It's like if I said my Rorman is username

wait it isn't

Just now, RormanNockwell said:

My yes is answer

Not anymore.

29 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I feel like it’ll be the Love Song of Chemtrails. Cute but boring.

But Love Song actually has some pretty nice lyrics that go along with the vibe and pace of the track.

LMLY is cute but after listening to it, you still have no idea what that melodramatic phrase is supposed to mean and the bridge is so thrown-in.