Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 hours ago, heroinmelodies said:

omg absolutely not, MAC is lyrically a highlight off NFR :rollin:

Mac>>>>lmlylaw 

Period!

1 hour ago, lanasbottom said:

the way y’all act as if most of her cringiest lyrics weren't on the last album and people still ATE it up and called it her lyrical magnum opus so maybe cocc will get the same treatment :um3:

(agree with you to some point, but it's fair also to say that NFR contained also some of her best lyrics)

14 minutes ago, sjatib said:

(agree with you to some point, but it's fair also to say that NFR contained also some of her best lyrics)

that’s also correct yes, it contains multitudes :sass:

I think LMLYLAW's a beautiful song. it really is more like the second supp part to MAC. and the chorus might sound generic, but ultimately, it's a song that knows how to forgive for someone else and can strangely be self effacing, as the perspective of the song is real versatile. 

let me love you like a woman = in a way you understand 
hold you like a baby = make you feel safest how a child would

(but if you don't/can't,) 
lemme shine like a diamond = let me be my best 
be who I'm meant to be = if you can't appreciate me, I know someone else will, or even I just myself will 

gives patience, and gives chances, even if she already has doubts that she keeps to herself. 

which then spills into last attempts based off attachment n history to an abrupt ending that doesn't show her true pain (as an act of mercy).

it's filled with a lot of care and just needs to be decoded. also, the song can easily be sung thru different perspectives that could conglomerate to multiple and amplified meanings. 
that and it's loose complexity and groovy spacey undertones'll make it a career highlight that mature and more forthcoming fans'll love later on. that's a fact. 

UV/Honeymoon

it's literally impossible for the release date to change, she announced it a month and a half ago, everything is official and has been for a long time now, and to be honest i get the feeling she wants to get the whole thing over with. remember how annoyed she was when she couldn't release it in November-December. do we truly think she could push it again because of justin bieber of all people :oprah3:

Idk why but i feel like i dont stan her anymore. Waiting for nfr and now cocc was too much for me. She shouldnt shoot random dates all the time. And i feel like this album won't be even worth waiting. And this album cover... Ehh lets move on~ bye guys.

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Idk why but i feel like i dont stan her anymore. Waiting for nfr and now cocc was too much for me. She shouldnt shoot random dates all the time. And i feel like this album won't be even worth waiting. And this album cover... Ehh lets move on~ bye guys.

:wave2:

19 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

why does this even matter, sales are so boring, lana doesn't even need to promote and she does well anyway, her fan base is strong

she isnt about gaining a large number of new listeners, her fan base is huge and devoted, even if every single pop star released on the same day as her, she is still going to have a huge number of streams because of her dedicated fan base, i dont understand why its so important that she goes number 1, i dont know how much more clear she can make it that she simply does not give a flying fuck about her sales and neither should you

thanks for saying this, you’re hands down my favorite user now 

The only thing getting me through this is the thought that she came back around to the idea of a "surprise" release, which given how much info she's already shared-has essentially made the next 3 weeks just a desert. Here for her doing a digital double release with the covers album. Here for it. Here for it. Here for it!!!! delusion and hope is a damn dangerous thing luvs

13 minutes ago, heroinmelodies said:

where are the album snippets tho :crossed:

where’s the album trailer :crossed:

where’s WD announcement :crossed:

where’s Lana ffs :crossed:

and most importantly where’s Dealer.mp3 :crying2:

We have barely any promo or trailer because Lana still wants to do a "surprise" release even though the album has a release date and she spoiled the surprise 1.5 years ago lol

So now JB is releasing an album on the same date?!! Kind of rude as they could have chosen a week before or after. Typical Lana Twilight Zone. It's always something.

I always want Lana to chart well and get good reviews but that is truly secondary. I would still be a huge fan and support her if that wasn't the case.

Let's pretend they collaborate.

(I don't know any JB songs so these are based on Lana)

Born to Bieb

Bieber Baby

Let Me Love You Like A Pop Star

Pretty When Justin Cries

Black Bieber

Music To Watch Biebs By

Burnt Bieber

Justin Fucking Bieber

Justin Never Came

(OK I'll stop)

2 minutes ago, FredRed said:

So now JB is releasing an album on the same date?!! Kind of rude as they could have chosen a week before or after. Typical Lana Twilight Zone. It's always something.

I always want Lana to chart well and get good reviews but that is truly secondary. I would still be a huge fan and support her if that wasn't the case.

Let's pretend they collaborate.

(I don't know any JB songs so these are based on Lana)

Born to Bieb

Bieber Baby

Let Me Love You Like A Pop Star

Pretty When Justin Cries

Black Bieber

Music To Watch Biebs By

Burnt Bieber

Justin Fucking Bieber

Justin Never Came

(OK I'll stop)

girl..... Lana really needs to drop white dress so y’all can stop acting like lunatics 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: