Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, ItsaWhale89 said:

I'm sorry I am so confused by everything right now. I think my certified dumb bitch status might have got an upgrade.

Ultrasubversive on Twitter = Eclipse on LanaBoards, and Eclipse was saying that people on Twitter are faking their tweets

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Summerain said:

I think cocc will only have one featuring. One question, do you know when the album trailer is going to be released? Is it taking too long or not?

it'd be a great convo starter and overall imo a nice time to release it with literally a few more weeks of its release yeah. it's been if u ask this forum. 

UV/Honeymoon

1 hour ago, Vertimus said:

It's not 'slander,' it's just people expressing their thoughts, feelings and ideas, which of course are going to be unique and differ slightly or grossly from those of others'. That IS how you have a conversation. If I don't care for LMLYLAW and say so, I'm not attempting to offend those who like or love it. And so on. It should be interesting to all of us to know what others think and feel about the COCC title track and LMLYLAW.

I love the title track, I think it's among her very best for a number of reasons which I've stated, and while I didn't care for LMLYLAW initially, after hearing the title track, I like it more, as the title track, for me, somehow brings LMLYLAW to life. Right now, I have very high hopes for COCC the album. 

i know you posted this an hour ago but i was eating lunch :rip:.... but i just wanted to add that it's not the CRITIQUES and valid, on topic, relevant statements about lmlylaw or NFR that i was getting annoyed with. neither are perfect and if people have different opinions voice them as long as they're relevant to chemtrails.

i was just saying we should try to have less negative energy on this thread because snappy behavior is neither fun nor interesting and will get moved to the random conversation thread 1/2 the time and get mods annoyed :oic3:

whereas making relevant and not just "hot take" comments about her body of work IS fun and interesting to read and think about. i enjoy reading actual relevant critiques on jack and nfr and lmlylaw so post as much as you want. people can say whatever they please but i was also just recommending we attempt a day of positivity or at least less unhinged negativity on this lovely saturday :bebe:

sUcVobB.png

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i know you posted this an hour ago but i was eating lunch :rip:.... but i just wanted to add that it's not the CRITIQUES and valid, on topic, relevant statements about lmlylaw or NFR that i was getting annoyed with. neither are perfect and if people have different opinions voice them as long as they're relevant to chemtrails.

i was just saying we should try to have less negative energy on this thread because snappy behavior is neither fun nor interesting and will get moved to the random conversation thread 1/2 the time and get mods annoyed :oic3:

whereas making relevant and not just "hot take" comments about her body of work IS fun and interesting to read and think about. i enjoy reading actual relevant critiques on jack and nfr and lmlylaw so post as much as you want. people can say whatever they please but i was also just recommending we attempt a day of positivity or at least less unhinged negativity on this lovely saturday :bebe:

Great. Then we're on the same page. I agree that the pointless, groundless comments add nothing to the discussion and bring the whole tenor down for most.   

I just saw this on twitter.

Why COCC will out do NFR- a thread

1. More personal: in a recebt interview lana disclosed that NFR was her least personal album, and expected it to be acclaimed. She also said that COCC would be much more personal and true to here, which usually entails for a more emotional body of work.

2. Limited Tracks: Lana has teased tracks such dealer and grenadine quarantine because she only wanted to put tracks that she felt the most confidence about.

3. First review: MOJO magazine gave COCC an 80 which is an extremely goos score.  MOJO gave FTBC and Punisher the same scores, which those albums are the most acclaimed of 2020.

4. Vocals: In the same interview, MOJO said that on the 7th track Not All Who Wander Are Lost Del Rey sings with a Sky-High trill which contrast NFR, because there wasn't really a notable vocal moment.

5. Sales: according to the head of Polydor records COTCC was an Instant Success and the double disc vinyls have nearly doubled in preorders compared to NFR.

what do you all think????????? I think he is wrong in something

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif

15 minutes ago, Summerain said:

3. First review: MOJO magazine gave COCC an 80 which is an extremely goos score.  MOJO gave FTBC and Punisher the same scores, which those albums are the most acclaimed of 2020.

Well MOJO also gave NFR a 100 so :um3:

It will be hard for her to outdo NFR in terms of critical acclaim 

if those vinyls actually get shipped out on the proper date and deliver then they'll count for her pure sales and she'll have a chance , if what happens to miley (iirc) happens to her then she goin brrrrrrrrrrrrr at 2 or 3

10 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

She relesead NFR trailer 29 days before the album :toofloppy:

i mean there's not really consistency with them, UV came out that day, HM like two weeks before, LFL four months before (rip), NFR a month before. i hope it is still coming tho

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Please the album trailer will be another 10 pages of meltdowns and everyone saying she doesn't care about this album because it's going to be LMLYLAW, COCC and 5 seconds of White Dress probably (which is what her album trailers are always like)

i love her album trailers, she always has had them so i expect COCC will.... and they could literally be posted whenever she's never consistent with that :bebe: 

but i feel like it also has to do with the purpose of the album trailer, some have more storytelling aspects so maybe they should come out earlier and some are more song based so they should come out later. i guess we'll see </3

sUcVobB.png

37 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i love her album trailers, she always has had them so i expect COCC will.... and they could literally be posted whenever she's never consistent with that :bebe: 

but i feel like it also has to do with the purpose of the album trailer, some have more storytelling aspects so maybe they should come out earlier and some are more song based so they should come out later. i guess we'll see </3

And thinking it could have been shot at the Eric Lloyd house just yessss :defeated:but in the end i wouldn't be surprised if we don't even get a trailer this time around

I’m thinking and hoping album trailer comes out like the week before, maybe two weeks max. They need to build as much hype up as possible right before release so people have a reason to stream so (she can beat Mustin) she has good sales and the album can be considered a success by her label