Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 hours ago, Summerain said:

I just saw this on twitter.

Why COCC will out do NFR- a thread

1. More personal: in a recebt interview lana disclosed that NFR was her least personal album, and expected it to be acclaimed. She also said that COCC would be much more personal and true to here, which usually entails for a more emotional body of work.

2. Limited Tracks: Lana has teased tracks such dealer and grenadine quarantine because she only wanted to put tracks that she felt the most confidence about.

3. First review: MOJO magazine gave COCC an 80 which is an extremely goos score.  MOJO gave FTBC and Punisher the same scores, which those albums are the most acclaimed of 2020.

4. Vocals: In the same interview, MOJO said that on the 7th track Not All Who Wander Are Lost Del Rey sings with a Sky-High trill which contrast NFR, because there wasn't really a notable vocal moment.

5. Sales: according to the head of Polydor records COTCC was an Instant Success and the double disc vinyls have nearly doubled in preorders compared to NFR.

what do you all think????????? I think he is wrong in something

well the same guy who posted this was trolling about White Dress getting premiered on a non existant Annie Mac show on friday so.. but they've literally pulled up stuff from interviews and not given any reasoning. It's a hollow thread.

OMG

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

WE WON @LemonadeHeavens THE AKA THROWBACK

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I knew she was gonna post something related to cocc bc it’s a full moon, our Cancer sun Leo moon queen

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky