Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, HyperVelvet said:

This video could be better than COCC's yeah I've just said it. She's unstoppable, she can reach the levels of serve that are unattainable to the others :smokes:

based on that little snippet i agree. COCC is obviously a massive serve but the nostalgic vibe mixed with the song that this will give....oh that is history

1 minute ago, new gods said:

we care?

I don't lmao

She clearly injured herself and, even if she didn't, it still would be justified bc she realized she didn't have the ability to do it like she used to when younger. 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

NFR trilogy, double video and "visuals" found dead by COCC and White Dress :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

omg what if the videos shot at a trailer park location. thinking....

YES omfg you can see (what looks like) a trailer park in the background of what she posted :wowcry: 

Spoiler

just scared people will come for her for "using poverty as an aesthetic" not realizing she lived in one and its more of an homage to her actual past and memories and experiences not related to others :toofunny: cause grasping at straws is fun for some people

sUcVobB.png

I think she’s using that woman in the beginning, to depict her younger self, then will show herself in current day. She said something about ignoring the cast in the new video, that it’s not symbolic, indicating that she’ll be in the vid, too 

Whomever is in the video, it’s going to be incredible, special and deep in meaning, and a little extra nod to the fans who’ve been around for a long time :wub:

Cannot wait! Very excited about the colors in the video, as well!

the way i'll be able to play "I Talk to Jesus" over this video :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.