Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

chemtrails over the country club is the aka to norman fucking rockwe'lls' born to die the prequel post-quell to lust for life's kill kill if you might think so

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

manifesting this kind of vibe for white dress:

- fordham road

- a star for nick

- aviation

- oh say can you see

- yayo

- bartender

- hiadtfawlmth-bihi

This seems to fall in the vein of the White Dress insider descriptions we’ve heard so far, so I have a feeling you’re probably right:flutter: 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

Connect yourself upload ur mind into mine and you'll get the vision if it not for U just say that! this is all our party and it is a sorrow dance whatever i say just take it at face value do U think i know what the fuck i'm ever saying because i don't

3 minutes ago, salvatore said:

chemtrails over the country club the desert-y lowkey forlorn sister on eastern california rocky hills and disgusting heat against her breezy volatile daybending sister norman fucking rockwell! rococo anti-aesthetic yup yup provlen all along the coastline mist viewable from laurel hills to the northeastern 238 miles from LA will do 

So true bestie

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

So true bestie

tenor.gif

U get me <3 

Just now, HighbytheSea said:

@Lentilus OMFGGGGGGG

OMFGGGGGG

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS COMING MY BABIES ITS. FUCKIN. HAPPENING!!! I was out with friends from a job long past, I'm so ashamed. I just poured a drink let's do this bitches:godlaugh:

NEVER TOO LATE BESTIE!!!!

What's Your Wine IQ? - Quiz-Bliss.com

When I tell you guys I was taking a nap and suddenly woke up like this, my body and mind just KNEWWW Miss Lana did something, something shifted  :gurl:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

The teaser clip she shared is absolutely beautiful. I love the aesthetic of it, roller skating in the twilight of the dezert is actually an amazing concept. HER MIND :hdu:
Also... the Lizzy era interview... Lizzy Grant acknowledgement...White Dress AND it’s MV will be a complete serve :krylie: where is the release date tho I needs it 

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

On 2/22/2021 at 10:57 PM, honeybadger said:

i'm praying tonight for on our way, the ocean demo (yosemite), oh say can you see, a star for nick, peace, pawn shop blues, thunder, i must be stupid for being so happy/hey blue baby energy  :oprah:

mmmhmmm still repeating these prayers.... maybe i do believe in god :pray2:

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, missdaytona said:

follow me on instagram @missfukingdaytona for all the news about lana and white dress!

Stop copying me bitch :bye: Only one obnoxious self promoting insider allowed.

2 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

NEVER TOO LATE BESTIE!!!!

What's Your Wine IQ? - Quiz-Bliss.com

The way I just had a drink called a fish bowl. We walk home in this drunk town my luv and ughhhh God the celebration!!!!! And she didn't even really say anything?!?! but did anyone else get choked up?? Shit, this song is gonna wreck my mental state. Have at it sweetie!!!! We love Lana!

Edit- @Dragon the Chris Evans gifs...whenever they are appropriate to the convo...yes please and more of them always