Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

YES omfg you can see the trailer park in the background of what she posted :wowcry: 

Hide contents

just scared people will come for her for "using poverty as an aesthetic" not realizing she lived in one and its more of an homage to her actual past and memories and experiences not related to others :toofunny: cause grasping at straws is fun for some people

who cares what they have to say it was her life and a very crucial part leading up to her fame people will always have something to say even when it was simply her reality 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

would be nice if someone could hunt the source code of her website for crumbs :oopna: i would but i don't actually know how

2 minutes ago, new gods said:

who cares what they have to say it was her life and a very crucial part leading up to her fame 

you always have the best energy :gurl: who cares

sUcVobB.png

Her sharing a clip of the trailer park interview is earth shattering ??

seems like this song and video are sentimental af to her

The Ride prequel is here 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

6 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

Hide contents

just scared people will come for her for "using poverty as an aesthetic" not realizing she lived in one and its more of an homage to her actual past and memories and experiences not related to others :toofunny: cause grasping at straws is fun for some people

Hopefully they’ll notice the clip of her actually living in the trailer park before passing judgement, but at this point, people will criticize virtually anything she does (regardless of whether there’s any merit to it). 

That being said, the track is claimed to be very confessional and specific to a certain point in her life, so I would hope people wouldn’t make any huge assumptions without digging a little first. We’ll see lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I wonder if it will come this week but like she posted those shots almost a month ago and then not another word until this so I really have no idea if this means anything ... :rip: 

Probably would have given us a date or something if it was coming so soon :rip: