Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, honeybadger said:

don't harass william j simmons please :bebe: but let's go into tomorrow feeling FRESH and ready for possibilities. i will refrain from a countdown because it makes me feel like a god  crazy and i don't want to anticipate anything ever i like KNOWING things not assuming things

THISS

countdown or not let’s not harass  this guy

1 minute ago, past the bushes said:

BECAUSE IT MADE HER FEEL LIKE A GOD

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

:wowcry: YOUR MIND... IT MADE HER... IT MADE HER FEEL LIKE A GOD :angie:

2 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

Is it not appropriate to release it on the day of the lord?

:defeated:

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

At the risk of making myself sound like a headass, how do we know William Simmons is a reliable source of info for COCC? Is he involved with Lana’s team in any way or...?

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I don’t know about that writer’s validity, but he wrote for Flash Art Magazine, which is a legit, credible magazine, so it’s possible they know something! Elle (the magazine, not our queen :creepna3:) also said Hope is a Dangerous Thing would be the 3rd track to be released from NFR in October 2018, 3 months before it even came out. Hopefully tomorrow it’s coming! 

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

I don’t know about that writer’s validity, but he wrote for Flash Art Magazine, which is a legit, credible magazine, so it’s possible they know something! Elle (the magazine, not our queen :creepna3:) also said Hope is a Dangerous Thing would be the 3rd track to be released from NFR in October 2018, 3 months before it even came out. Hopefully tomorrow it’s coming! 

Speaking of QUEENS, HEY GURL!!! SO GLAD YOURE HERE!!!

Just now, Lustformoney said:

But theres no lana link to :bebe:

Have u tried white dress waitress or just waitress

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

2-E85-F6-F8-E1-ED-4-E04-8335-BB2615-EE50

is that so? let the countdown begin

don't mind me plugging in random white dress related words into lana.link.to trying to get something to happen.... coding besties who wants to scour her site

Just now, White Hot Forever said:

WE LOST

i mean im glad that he got there before it was too late :bebe: clarification king <3 thanks william for the moments of joy and jubilance though

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, salvatore said:

Have u tried white dress waitress or just waitress

not a single new lana.lnk.to this week, just checked :bebe: but LMLYLAW's showed up out of nowhere so...

Spoiler

tip: just write site:lana.lnk.to and it should show you all the sites under that domain, that way you don't have to try all combinations :bebe:

Capture.jpg