Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Ah, I missed our excitement turning into “well, it’s over” upon being debunked - all within seconds on the same page of this nonsensical thread. :thankyou:

1 minute ago, HyperVelvet said:

OK this was fun we felt alive for a moment 

omg I can't stop laughing lol what is this release (dancing Lana gif from Chuck's IG story cuz idk how to do gifs lol)

@ArtDecoDelRey You're on the hit list i hope U are ahppy with ur choices

@new gods U too what the fuck!!! @JehovahThiknessNOT YOU

Just now, HyperVelvet said:

Can you imagine the meltdowns if Yosemite is bad We'll be fuming for Dealer more than when it wasn't on the tracklist

WHAT THE HELL

1 minute ago, HyperVelvet said:

Can you imagine the meltdowns if Yosemite is bad We'll be fuming for Dealer more than when it wasn't on the tracklist

OMG i think my account was hacked why the hell would I say that yosemite has the chance of being even remotely bad. and yes i totally agree with you. yosemite? bad? those two words can’t be used in the same sentence :hottie:

anyone who speaks down on yosemite's name i hope you suffer great losses and i hope dealer never comes out fucking ever i cannot believe my eyes switching like f______ in this thread you'll learn to respect the elders of her discography the greats the classics 

3zseYFf.jpg

1 minute ago, salvatore said:

anyone who speaks down on yosemite's name i hope you suffer great losses and i hope dealer never comes out fucking ever i cannot believe my eyes switching like f______ in this thread you'll learn to respect the elders of her discography the greats the classics 

I'm with you! Yosemite slander will not be fucking tolerated.

Girl With Gun GIFs | Tenor

5 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

i hope yosemite flops SOO HARD to a point where you regret that begging that you’ve done for over 4 years

yeah fuck us for liking music and wanting to hear the full thing :twirls:

I wonder if her posting the teaser today in particular means that the video is coming in 20 days, on the same day as the album? Not that it particularly means anything but she posted the teaser for the Chemtrails video 20 days before it came out! 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I wonder if her posting the teaser today in particular means that the video is coming in 20 days, on the same day as the album? Not that it particularly means anything but she posted the teaser for the Chemtrails video 20 days before it came out! 

2-E85-F6-F8-E1-ED-4-E04-8335-BB2615-EE50

i think you might be right...

WGe8ynS.gif

The only way Yosemite could be sorta bad is if the printer paper had already made its entrance in the studio when it was recorded

Get out of my blood, photo copy paper :oprah:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I mean albums usually are released with a Big budget video so im thinking that

Hd7c-1.gif

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

You know I was literally thinking this but if she formally announced it the next day wouldn't that make it 19 days? And is it my understanding that she mentions 19 in the lyrics? Or is that just one of you chaotic gremlins making my day? ;) ugh the theories! Let them commence!