Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

LDR8 will be produced by her boyfriend's brother and will consist of covers - of Disney classics and of mainstream pop songs - feat. The Johnsons. Bye! :bye3:

Well, if we had a video for Tulsa Jesus Freak or the album trailer, it would keep us entertained until the release on the 19th. :mj2:

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

her next album needs to be produced by whichever twitter stan "leaked" that the lyrics of second part of Love Song were going to be "In your cock, in your cock, in your cockpit I'm your baby"

miss darla :bebe: who also made this TJF masterpiece

sUcVobB.png

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i'm just excited to finally watch the chemtrails video with the audio on :trisha:

It will be a disappointment because the way the video is cut is not in sync with the flow of the song AT ALL

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Istg if her next if post isn't about WD release I'll lose my mind. Quit trolling girl. I didn't get livid with her over QFTC, but her album rollouts have been catastrophic lately

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

9 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

Istg if her next if post isn't about WD release I'll lose my mind. Quit trolling girl. I didn't get livid with her over QFTC, but her album rollouts have been catastrophic lately

It will be abut something not related to her art all, like the birthday of one of her matcha tea friends or the 10th obit of one of a Coney Island hooker she stanned.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I wish so badly she’d just promote more. I know she’s a unique artist and she does things her way which is a huge thing I think we all love snd admire about her work but damn.. it’d be nice to get some more breadcrumbs. Or maybe this is her strategy to get us all excited and worked up. Sometimes I seriously wonder if her silence and flakiness is part of the game tbh

26 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

oh yes absolutely agreed

i think the albums prior to Norman were so distinct because she took such a huge leap between each album, while Norman/Chemtrails is just a few steps from each other

well cocc did pretty much start as nfr outtakes :teehee:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Album produced by grimes would be a dream but i think lana ditched all of her famous friends after 2017:krylie:

She still hangs out with Nikki Lane and Zella Day!They're kinda famous :oopna:

9 minutes ago, new gods said:

well cocc did pretty much start as nfr outtakes :teehee:

and NFR and COCC started with LFL outtakes :eartha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

White Dress is cancelled, it's time to get ready for my great Lana marathon, from A.K.A. to NFR. I'll get to Lizzie Grant and BTD today, followed by UV and Honeymoon on the 5th, ending with LFL and NFR a week before COCC comes out erect and ready to bless us

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

I had no idea who Nikki Lane was before BUS

I don't hate the gal, though. Just waiting to see the meltdowns when Breaking Up Slowly turns into Breaking Up Slowly (feat. Nikki Lane)

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

I had no idea who Nikki Lane was before BUS

I don't hate the gal, though. Just waiting to see the meltdowns when Breaking Up Slowly turns into Breaking Up Slowly (feat. Nikki Lane)

It's not gonna happen, Nikkie couldn't afford the greyhound bus ride down to Los Angeles recording studio. :candy:

Hello everyone! I have just moved 100+ comments to the Random Lana Thread. Can I please remind you to keep on topic, and to actually discuss Chemtrails related thoughts here. If you find yourself writing a long post about a previous Lana del Rey album with no mention of Chemtrails, writing about what producer you want Lana to work with for LDR8, or just having a post mentioning 'Dan Auerbach' I would recommend you consider if this is the best topic for it. You are more than welcome to start new topics if you think there's a gap in discussion. I will be distributing warning points for users who can't remain on topic. Thank you! :beyonce:

3lfQEhw.png

I think that too! COCC is a great song after NFR! But doesn't fit the album at all.

Also Yosemite its originally from LFL album... That is super different to this new folky mood and im not sure if the song has being reworked! Anyways im super excited :ahh:

Hd7c-1.gif