Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, rabbit said:

:wub::wub: Just got the time off approved. 4 days to exist in the world she’s about to create for us :,)

Omg I took off three days :gasp: I'm beyond excited, I have everything prepared :trisha:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

If White Dress doesn't come until the 12th, i'm just going to skip listening to it and wait until the album. It will make a better listening experience anyways. What's one week? :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, boom like that said:

Omg I took off three days :gasp: I'm beyond excited, I have everything prepared :trisha:

:wub: Yay, so happy for you!! Very excited to hear about everyone’s Chemtrails rituals :,)

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

If White Dress doesn't come until the 12th, i'm just going to skip listening to it and wait until the album. It will make a better listening experience anyways. What's one week? :oprah3:

theres. only. 24. houuuuurssss in a day :karaoke: times 7 times 60 times 60 so roughly 605k seconds 'less the WD pre album experience

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i'm hoping for a vibe that's similar to elvis, money hunny, & oh say can you see... i've been obsessed with them lately :wub: 

Oh Say Can You See is one of her best. We can only dream

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

16 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I feel like this is the record Lana has been waiting to make her entire career.

Knowing that it sonically lends itself to her roots (folk, country, instruments in their most organic form), I can tell this album is going to be similar to Honeymoon in that she truly made it for herself - a vanity project of sorts! 

Of course, all her records are uncompromisingly her own but with the narrative of some of the songs that we know of (the title track craving normalcy and detailing her wishes for that, White Dress having that strong autobiographical edge, Dance Till We Die paying homage to her relationships with her personal icons like Joan Baez, Joni Mitchell, Stevie Nicks, and Courtney Love) - it seems like this album is Lana catapulting herself forward both career-wise (in that she’s really embracing it being all about the music and her words) and in her personal life.

I think after having done 6 albums with so much life experience written into them, this seventh album kind of feels like a personal reprieve for Lana where she’s truly found her group of people and is further establishing herself as one of the best singer-songwriters of our time. I cannot wait! Can’t believe it’s only 15 days! 

AOTY incoming :defeated:

1 minute ago, gatadelrey said:

I’m going to stay up until midnight and listen in the dark like I always do for first listen. I don’t really have anything else planned this time....yet.

That’s what I do too :crying5: don’t forget DND - no calls, no texts, not talkin to NoBoDy

The way I stan her "vanity projects" more than what she probably describes as her serious works 

:oprah3:

Just now, yourolllikethunder said:

That’s what I do too :crying5: don’t forget DND - no calls, no texts, not talkin to NoBoDy

Yasss. No one. My family should know by now not to fuck with me for a few days after a new album comes out.