Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I hope I'm not the only one -- I feel this will be her best album in terms of tracklist order. A cohesive masterpiece!

9 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

If White Dress doesn't come until the 12th, i'm just going to skip listening to it and wait until the album. It will make a better listening experience anyways. What's one week? :oprah3:

i think the 12th is perfect tbh, one more song a week before the album is good hype and we won't have too long to replay it until we're burnt out with it and for those who don't want to listen to it there won't be a painfully long wait

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Just now, PARADIXO said:

I hope I'm not the only one -- I feel this will be her best album in terms of tracklist order. A cohesive masterpiece!

Yup, everything looks TIGHT

Wild at Heart, DBJAG, NAWWAL, Yosemite is going to send me to another dimension

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i still can't believe none of the tracks are explicit

i'm hoping something was accidentally not marked like Love song

I crave vulgarity

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned Charlie's birthday

It makes me think The Frock of Light-Coloured Material isn't coming until the 12th or not before the album because she always posts stuff in the days leading up to a drop

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Including bonus tracks...

I dislike 4 songs from Born to Die (out of 15)

3 from Paradise (out of 9)

5 from Ultraviolence (out of 16)

1 from Honeymoon (out of 14) :defeated: 

4 from Lust for Life (out of 16)

1 from Norman (out of 14)

COCC will definitely debut in my top 3 LDR albums :hype:

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

besties!! what are we all drinking for album release day? i kinda wanna drink pink champagne for miss LMLYLAW :dua:

newly 21 queen!! I will def be popping champagne at midnight on release day :blush2:

Just now, The Greatest said:

newly 21 queen!! I will def be popping champagne at midnight on release day :blush2:

yesss! this is my first album release being able to drink sooo i'm excited!!! :party:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

4 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

besties!! what are we all drinking for album release day? i kinda wanna drink pink champagne for miss LMLYLAW :dua:

Ohh good idea. Probably champagne too. 

The sun has been slowly returning here in upstate NY

listened to Chemtrails underneath the sky that was as teal and perfect as the color of the sky in the video and i felt so warm 

LMLYLAW def sounded more hopeful, so i take back my claim that these were winter tracks

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

i still can't believe none of the tracks are explicit

i'm hoping something was accidentally not marked like Love song

I crave vulgarity

it was starting to become too much, some instances like fuck it i love you are okay cause it adds to the kind of carefree druggy vibe of the song.. fuh it i luh ya :karaoke: but sometimes it feels a bit try hard in songs like cherry..

you know what album isnt explicit that's 10/10.. aka lizzy grant :yesnod: her successor is coming

i love you, but you don't understand me.

8 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

Weed and some special tea for listening day 3 :wub: 

6 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Including bonus tracks...

I dislike 4 songs from Born to Die (out of 15)

3 from Paradise (out of 9)

5 from Ultraviolence (out of 16)

1 from Honeymoon (out of 14) :defeated: 

4 from Lust for Life (out of 16)

1 from Norman (out of 14)

COCC will definitely debut in my top 3 LDR albums :hype:

How on earth do you dislike FIVE songs from UV :horror: I can't even mention ONE bad song on that album... but anyway :awk: COCC has no skips wbk 

also, I've rekindled a spark between this guy i know i love lately

he's taken me to the Norman and Endless Summer tours, and i can't wait to listen to the record together

he's more of a casual fan but he respects her a lot and thinks she's one of the great songwriters

i know chemtrails is going to be very special in a way that i haven't felt since honeymoon's title track dropped that summer

11 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

The sun has been slowly returning here in upstate NY

listened to Chemtrails underneath the sky that was as teal and perfect as the color of the sky in the video and i felt so warm 

LMLYLAW def sounded more hopeful, so i take back my claim that these were winter tracks

I first heard LMLYLAW when I was on my honeymoon, spent in a house right on the ocean on the coast of Maine. Right before pressing play, I sat next to the open window in a reading nook on the second floor with the sun beating down and the sound of the waves gently rushing a few feet away at high tide. One of the happiest moments of my life, especially after the stress of a COVID-era wedding. Every time I play that song it takes me back to that day in October :crai:

2 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

How on earth do you dislike FIVE songs from UV :horror: I can't even mention ONE bad song on that album... but anyway :awk: COCC has no skips wbk 

Well, lately I've been revisiting her entire discography... I'll post the experience in the Unpopular Lana Opinions thread soon :hooker:

Anyway, I really hope Breaking Up Slowly and For Free close the album flawlessly. 

22 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

Oh absolutely champagne. Maybe finish with something harder like a bourbon as we sit around the campfire while For Free plays us off into a night of stars and chemtrails