Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

Cocc title track is like a zanny puts me straight to sleep. Sis needs to call rick and get those trap beats back

Rick is going to be dead in a year if you continue manifesting a comeback 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Contemplating God said:

Rick is going to be dead in a year if you continue manifesting a comeback 

he already is by Lana's recollection :teehee:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, HydroponicWeeds said:

he already is by Lana's recollection :teehee:

as he should be! 

Jack AntoGod and Zach Dawes supremacy. 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

the lana.lnk.to for white dress better start showing up today... or tomorrow... soon.... if not i might lose it :makeup2:

U must be pure of heart for the link to work.  Accordingly none of lanaboards will be hearing it. You have to know the hillsong secret password.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

this album is for strolling through a sunflower field, taking a hike on a mountain, and taking care of your carrot & herb garden in late october, ldr8 will be for lounging at the beach in the late spring, visiting an aquarium, and eating fruit in the morning sunlight :oprah3: :smile: 

WGe8ynS.gif

Imagine if dan heath had produced this album instead of....mr i know three chords on the piano

Just now, ShadesOfFool said:

Rem when she thought Neil Krug was dead lmfaoo

Loony del rey ftw

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

this album is for strolling through a sunflower field, taking a hike on a mountain, and taking care of your carrot & herb garden in late october, ldr8 will be for lounging at the beach in the late spring, visiting an aquarium, and eating fruit in the morning sunlight :oprah3: :smile: 

YES BESTIE 

and rollerblading down a desert highway humming to the pure melody of "Yosemite"  :bebe:

5 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

U must be pure of heart for the link to work.  Accordingly none of lanaboards will be hearing it. You have to know the hillsong secret password.

i am pure of heart i volunteer at an animal shelter therefore i should hear it right now being piped into my little pure innocent ears and pulsing through my pure precious heart. if im not pure of heart who is? queen elizabeth? a rat eating a small child? a baby wombat in the forest? only the wombat and i are pure of heart out of those options i gave therefore the wombat and i should be reloading site:lana.lnk.to and seeing a white dress link right about now

5 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

exactly this exactly it's 1000% a meadow mountain cliff grass album with a little bit of lake ocean energy tapped in but like mountain lakes

sUcVobB.png

18 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i wonder what the tracks with the slowest and fastest tempos are. which song is the most upbeat and quick and which is the slowest... what can i dance to and what can i dance slightly more slowly to :grinds:

I think Tulsa Jesus Freak, Wild at Heart, Dance Til We Die and Yosemite will be the "fastest" songs. Slowest will be Chemtrails and Not All Who Wander Are Lost. :tommy:

17 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i'm listening to the title track and it's just gorgeous :oprah: i feel optimistic & peaceful whenever i listen to it, i hope i'll feel the same way about the rest of the album, i think yosemite & not all who wander are lost will definitely feel happy & relaxed, and the fact that dark but just a game was described as a "state of defiance" could mean that it's empowering, in some way, i love how diverse and characteristic this album is, and we haven't even heard it yet, but we'll finally be able to listen to it in exactly two weeks! :mj2: 

Taste :gclap: Such an beautifully layered track. The fact that someone said just yesterday that it was about nothing :biblio: The lyrics are powerful.

2 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I think Tulsa Jesus Freak, Wild at Heart, Dance Til We Die and Yosemite will be the "fastest" songs. Slowest will be Chemtrails and Not All Who Wander Are Lost. :tommy:

Taste :gclap: Such an beautifully layered track. The fact that someone said just yesterday that it was about nothing :biblio: The lyrics are powerful.

i would agree that it's a very casual track, thematically, but that's just at first glance, there's definitely a feeling of uncertainty within the track, despite the seemingly perfect and utopian day-to-day, which is perfectly reflected in the title itself "chemtrails over the country club" and i think this idea of a sense of anxiety & uncertainty while also living a happy, peaceful, flourishing life is very interesting :smile: 

WGe8ynS.gif

4 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

She literally reads her chore list for the verses and then sings a tumblr esque dake deep poem as a chorus....still better than norman but not as deep as her magnus opus honeymoon. Yall really bashed white mustang than call cocc deep? Interesting

Just now, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

Yall really bashed white mustang than call cocc deep? Interesting

just go to sleep please