Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Lustformoney said:

Lana probably bullied him into accepting this:azealia:

probably because they made her use her shitty cover for the alt cover last album cycle so this time she demanded her way, lets hope her management take control again for the next album otherwise we may as well just prepare for an album cover of her and clayton having maccies in their car

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

wait really? omffg we truly have to look at that musty cover for all eternity? :oprah2:

but she loves the cover why are you surprised :icant:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

probably because they made her use her shitty cover for the alt cover last album cycle so this time she demanded her way, lets hope her management take control again for the next album otherwise we may as well just prepare for an album cover of her and clayton having maccies in their car

maccies?

giphy.gif

What i'd imagine her interactions with Ben and Sean, who insisted on the Neil Krug cover was like: "What do you fuckin MEAN, BRO you don't like this cover? It's INCLUSIVE, bro! I have a question for the culture: why are women ATTACKED for being authentic. FUCK you both i'm using this and you can't stop me"

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, baddisease said:

maccies?

mcdonalds, is that just a british saying?

Just now, Contemplating God said:

What i'd imagine her interactions with Ben and Sean, who insisted on the Neil Krug cover was like: "What do you fuckin MEAN, BRO you don't like this cover? It's INCLUSIVE, bro! I have a question for the culture: why are women ATTACKED for being authentic. FUCK you both i'm using this and you can't stop me"

Not enough fucks

otherwise accurate 

Also the whole "she isn't passionate about the album" talk is a stretch. When she initially announced White Hot Forever she said she wanted to drop it as a surprise aka she doesn't want to do 10 radio interviews in the span of a day like NFR. 

She still did magazine interviews, she has so far done TWO music videos with an actual budget (EN EF AR wishes), she went on a radio show and whatever she said torpedoed more hate against her. I wouldn't be too passionate about doing interviews or being online much after that either, doesn't mean i'd hate the album 

5 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

wtf the Neil cover is fugly as shit, the group photo is so much better and at least it has a "story" 

BQsNmKE.gif

niels cover has more of a story imo

I wish the back cover would be the album cover :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

mcdonalds, is that just a british saying?

I like the saying Maccie Dees. Rolls off the tongue in a fun way :delicious:

---

Also I don't like Neil's COCC cover either. Don't get me wrong, he's terrific but I feel like we were all so desperate for him to work with Lana again that we've basically just taken what we could get from him and called it 'amazing'

:awkney2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I wish the back cover would be the album cover :trisha:

Has anybody made an edit of the backing the front cover?? :wat:

The OG cover should have been the back cover, the OG back cover should have been the "White Dress" single cover, and Neil's alternative cover should have been the front cover. Period. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.