Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

If today was supposed to be the release date, I wish we at least got White Dress :crai:

Spoiler

And tomorrow's my birthday so I could've danced/swayed to White Dress all weekend :twirls:

4 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

this album trailer talk is making me crazy when we already have it. 

what are you considering the trailer? The Chemtrails video teaser? 

im surprised and only mildly disappointed that it hasn’t leaked yet. 

Just now, DCooper said:

If today was supposed to be the release date, I wish we at least got White Dress :crai:

Hide contents

And tomorrow's my birthday so I could've danced/swayed to White Dress all weekend :twirls:

It's only 8am in L.A, there's still time for her to post the song :creep:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don’t necessarily agree that the trailer we got in December was the album trailer. That very much seemed like a music video trailer and preorder announcement.

the same thing as the White Dress post last week, that wasn’t the album trailer either it was a snippet of the music video. 

I don’t care one way or the other if we don’t get a trailer, but the two previews she has given us don’t count as an album trailer 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

It's only 8am in L.A, there's still time for her to post the song :creep:

should we start a countdown??

2 and a half hours until noon LA time! :squidward:

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

She’s not going to delay it :rip: literally for what? To promote it more? That’s the only reason stuff ever gets delayed, and we know she isnt gonna do that

another vinyl plant delay:bye:

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

should we start a countdown??

2 and a half hours until noon LA time! :squidward:

White Dress is CUMMING!!

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

7 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

Universal Singapore said it’s the album trailer

Ew I hate that for us 

these 2 weeks will fly by, though, at least. Literally only more Friday where we don’t have the album! Surreal! 

The hate she got and the fact she clearly wasn't happy with the record's state in the first place definitely tainted the era for her

and that's on that 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I think the subject/object ambiguity is real and intentional in LMLYLAW.

Either Lana wants to be loved like she is a woman, or she wants to love her man in the same way as a man loves a woman. Either Lana wants to hold her man as if he is a baby, or she wants to hold her man as if she is a baby.

I personally think she loves the album and it's going to be her best, but with the way she's been treated online this year, can we blame her for being silent at this point? 

21 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Hide contents

Happy early birthday + Pisces szn to you!

do we reckon spotify will use the ugly cover? i really hope they use neils because you cant change the covers on spotify  :oprah2:

i remember grimes used an alternative cover when MA was released so there's hope

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

9 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

do we reckon spotify will use the ugly cover? i really hope they use neils because you cant change the covers on spotify  :oprah2:

i remember grimes used an alternative cover when MA was released so there's hope

they wont:bebe: i asked Ben about this and mentioned Grimes changing her cover and he deleted the comment after like a minute:bye:

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

they wont:bebe: i asked Ben about this and mentioned Grimes changing her cover and he deleted the comment after like a minute:bye:

wait really? omffg we truly have to look at that musty cover for all eternity? :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e