Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

I literally can’t decide which song is my favorite... White Dress, Chemtrails title track, Dark But Just a Game, Dance Till We Die... god these songs are like really fucking good. I think it’s my favorite album by Lana

Just now, KingJay said:

Hide contents

White Dress keeps getting better and better. I cannot wait for the video. OMG

Spoiler

no like this album LITERALLY gets better with each listen. it’ll sound even better a week from now, i can tell this will age like fine wine and everyone who’s hating on it now will have something click in their brains in a couple months...

More songs like Not All Who Wander Are Lost...PLEASE. It sounds like nothing she's done before, imo.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, lovecherrymotion said:
  Hide contents

no like this album LITERALLY gets better with each listen. it’ll sound even better a week from now, i can tell this will age like fine wine and everyone who’s hating on it now will have something click in their brains in a couple months...

So true tbh.

Spoiler

Even songs that we have already heard like Chemtrails and Lmlylaw have been elevated to new levels imo.

On white dress I love the very last few seconds, like she sounds so emotional, even tho she's whispering 

6 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I love that I don't have to worry about overplaying Lana's music because it literally never gets old for me :crying:

Right 

there’s maybe 5 songs of hers that I can’t put on and put on repeat for a few listens before I need to change it

Her power is too much :trisha:

I'll try a top 5, but I love the entire project, and it will change:

1. Wild at Heart

2. Yosemite

3. White Dress

4. Not All Who Wander are Lost

5. Tulsa Jesus Freak

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, KingJay said:

I'm trying so hard to choose even a top 5 but I can't yet. fuuuuu

Spoiler

top 5, random order: white dress, wild at heart, not all who wander, yosemite, BUS...dark but just a game and dance til we die aren't far behind 

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

wondering if anyone knows the last song written for COCC?

Dark But Just a Game

Just now, Contemplating God said:

I'll try a top 5, but I love the entire project, and it will change:

Hide contents

1. Wild at Heart

2. Yosemite

3. White Dress

4. Not All Who Wander are Lost

5. Tulsa Jesus Freak

Spoiler

not all who wander didn't grab me on the first few listens, but then it REALLY grabbed me

aOaIzH2.gif