Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Honeysuckle said:

who still does global releases? geez, it's not like a surprise drop or something :eyeroll2: 

this... global releases are usually surprises or so everyone hears it as once or sumn 

but the album leaked over a week ago so what are her team thinking:willcut:

@5Rick

Sorry , es ist doch 5 Uhr morgens, hatte das mit der Zeitumstellung nicht bedacht :bebe:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

1 minute ago, whiteroses said:

this... global releases are usually surprises or so everyone hears it as once or sumn 

but the album leaked over a week ago so what are her team thinking:willcut:

i know! so embarrassing :eek2:

31 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:
  Hide contents

Just finished the album and wow I love it the only one I’m really not to sure of is for free especially considering it’s the album closer but apart from that I’m in love :krylie:miss lizzy grant you’ve done it again :hype:

Spoiler

For Free grew on me a lot and it finishes the album very much on a beautiful note. The end is kinda abrupt though.

12 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

I don't regret not having heard it yet :trisha:

I wish I didn't listen to the leak though :crying2:

Admire everyones strenght who is still waiting to hear the album when it's official released:krylie:

13 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

Am I waiting till midnight for an album I already listened to? yes

Gotta thank Ms. Sparkle Jump Rope Queen :ma:

Am I getting up at 4.30am to listen to an album I already heard. Yes:ma:

The things we do for this woman:ma:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

2 hours ago, Aphrodite said:

it will make you feel better darling :kiss:

I hope so! I mean we know for sure there's at least one breakup anthem in the form of Breaking Up Slowly so maybe that'll give me a good crying session :trisha:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

8 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I wish I didn't listen to the leak though :crying2:

Admire everyones strenght who is still waiting to hear the album when it's official released:krylie:

Am I getting up at 4.30am to listen to an album I already heard. Yes:ma:

The things we do for this woman:ma:

I, on the opposite, am glad that I listened to the leak. I had a shitty week last week and it gave me something to hold on to. Plus I was able to listen to it at home and process it all (I.e. crying like a baby on some tracks).

if it is released tomorrow as planned (Wtf is going on with this release?!?), I will be on my way to work, which is less than ideal to listen to a new Lana album. Plus I can’t write all of my thoughts here while driving to work. So, yeah, I regret nothing :) 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I, on the opposite, am glad that I listened to the leak. I had a shitty week last week and it gave me something to hold on to. Plus I was able to listen to it at home and process it all (I.e. crying like a baby on some tracks).

if it is released tomorrow as planned (Wtf is going on with this release?!?), I will be on my way to work, which less than ideal to listen to a new Lana album. Plus I can’t write all of my thoughts here while driving to work. So, yeah, I regret nothing :) 

Period! Same!!:gurl: