Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Do you guys think Lana will finally give us some serious witch vibes? I just saw some pictures of men wearing masks (not covid masks, full on masks) on set :mariah:

She's finally coming through :mariah:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

14 minutes ago, Jared said:

If ''Tulsa Jesus Freak'' snippet is any indication of what ''Chemtrails over the Country Club'' has to offer, best to scrap that whole thing. And I'm saying this for her own sake.

Imagine scraping a whole album of 12-16 songs based on a 30 second poor quality snippet ?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

7 minutes ago, TheHardestWhite said:

I remember ya'll hating on the California snippet and then praised it as the best song on the album upon release...

Snippets mean NOTHING, the snippet we got isn't even a chorus-

SOME OF YALL ARE SO TASTELESS hating on California, especially the snippet. it was the most tasty snippet from that whole album snippet 

13 minutes ago, Jared said:

If ''Tulsa Jesus Freak'' snippet is any indication of what ''Chemtrails over the Country Club'' has to offer, best to scrap that whole thing. And I'm saying this for her own sake.

Not you stealing my comeback thunder with this senseless assumptions chile :mj:

Anyways, COCC cover will be her in that monkey suit driving the tractor in the sky and leaving chemtrails and banana peels behind her :mj2:

Lanarat.png

1 minute ago, Cacciatore said:

Do you guys think Lana will finally give us some serious witch vibes? I just saw some pictures of men wearing masks (not covid masks, full on masks) on set :mariah:

She's finally coming through :mariah:

which pictures !?

1 minute ago, spencertmartin said:

SOME OF YALL ARE SO TASTELESS hating on California, especially the snippet. it was the most tasty snippet from that whole album snippet 

TASTE AS USUAL!

I remember i bookmarked the nfr pre release thread on page like 214 or something and the top comment was Rorman dragging the "be stronger" snippet...

The snippet that ended up being the CLASSIC that is california:noparty:

tenor.gif?itemid=9848335