Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

8 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I've only listened to the TJF snippet three times, yet somehow I remember exactly how it sounded :defeated: that song is gonna destroy me

Same. I only listened to this like 2-3 times but i remember the sound and even the lyrics

Mmeow~

the music is completed 

she's excited about the album and she seems in a good mood in general

and we know she can't avoid teasing

—> she must give us something in the next few days, even if it's not the whole album

You’d think her team would at least correct the major music media saying the album is out this weekend...

random, but Monday is Labor Day and she’s wearing all white? A clue? Lmaoooo 

1 minute ago, YosemiteAv said:

Same. I only listened to this like 2-3 times but i remember the sound and even the lyrics

idk how she does it but she's got such a formidable ear for infectious melodies 

1 minute ago, dayayo said:

You’d think her team would at least correct the major music media saying the album is out this weekend...

random, but Monday is Labor Day and she’s wearing all white? A clue? Lmaoooo 

on top of that, in the past she clarified the date when the wrong one was being spread out (PTSD from July 21 fam :deadbanana:

and lots of popular sites are mentioning September 5th 

Ok so I'm high af and I just had the most delusional moment so far. I believe she said Sept 5th cause in her mind was a nice day to release the album but of course things get delayed now, and besides this is Lana we're talking so we must've learnt by now not to trust anything she says. But then I thought about Video Games and how she says 'i feel so alone on a Friday night' and I thought: the album's not coming on Sept 5th, it's coming on the 4th.

:rollin:

Edit: I meant BTD sorry lol 

1 minute ago, drugsandroses said:

Ok so I'm high af and I just had the most delusional moment so far. I believe she said Sept 5th cause in her mind was a nice day to release the album but of course things get delayed now, and besides this is Lana we're talking so we must've learnt by now not to trust anything she says. But then I thought about Video Games and how she says 'i feel so alone on a Friday night' and I thought: the album's not coming on Sept 5th, it's coming on the 4th.

A whole journey ? ?  

2 minutes ago, drugsandroses said:

That was born to die sweetheart..:awk:

3 minutes ago, drugsandroses said:

she says that in born to die, not video games :crai:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 minutes ago, drugsandroses said:

that's when you know you're consuming some good stuff

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

LMLYLAW on Friday and the album on Saturday 

calling it now 

I need that bad LMLYLAW to do me right on a Friday

And I need that good one to wake me up on a Saturday 

I want 'em all

I want 'em all

And when she finally releases COCC I'm all alone, but

I'm lookin' down and all the stans are blowin' my phone up

Them twenty questions, they askin' on Lanaboards 

Didn't hit 'em back

I'm sorry that I missed your date

I wish I had a better excuse like

"I had to trash Tulsa police station"

But I was busy thinkin' 'bout COCC

Jesús freaks 

I was busy dreamin' 'bout gin

Arkansas 

Head is spinnin' thinkin' 'bout COCC 

1 minute ago, wild caged animal said:

So far cocc gives me major second half of Ultraviolence vibes... Money Power Glory, Old Money, Black Beauty (Maybe Florida Kilos :oopna: )

This is gonna be soooooo good imgur Tiffany pollard tiffany pollard,dancing,i love new york,miss new york,party,drinking GIF

i need a track like money power glory :crai: angsty and gloomy, with striking electric guitars and a buzzing, television-like synth. YESSS :crai:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123