Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Wouldn’t it be cool if Lana interacted with us occaisonally on here :$ like every now n then a lil announcement or something

also I think the recent vid on her IG was recorded a month or so ago... so I think theres a chance the album gets here sooner than expected 

why did she say before we see this (the ig vid) we’d have heard let me love you like a woman.. we have not ... so thats why I think it was recorded awhile ago

4 minutes ago, VeniceBambi said:

Wouldn’t it be cool if Lana interacted with us occaisonally on here :$ like every now n then a lil announcement or something

also I think the recent vid on her IG was recorded a month or so ago... so I think theres a chance the album gets here sooner than expected 

why did she say before we see this (the ig vid) we’d have heard let me love you like a woman.. we have not ... so thats why I think it was recorded awhile ago

"this" is the Chemtrails video

and she shot that last weekend, as confirmed by all the posts of lana's hair stylist, that person who leaked a picture of lana on set etc

also, i dont think you couldve shot a video a month or two ago with all the covid restrictions

image.png

4 minutes ago, VeniceBambi said:

Girl she has a red nail polish on it a month ago her nails were sparkly, don’t be so delulu

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

U guys know u can change nails pretty quickly right?? I mean she probably gets them done professionally but I do my own and I have a bad habit of painting my nails and then deciding I don’t like the color and taking it off and repainting them a couple times in one sitting :rip:

UbsOye5.png

Hi ,

Thanks for contacting Qobuz’s support. I hope you’re doing well in these perplexing times. I’m happy to help. Lana Del Rey announced her record 'Chemtrails Over The Country Club' would be released on September 4 or 5. We will have it for our members when it's available.

Does this help? Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Sébastien from Qobuz

"perplexing times" sounds like bullshit Lana says

I don't get why people get this September 4th from tho

"happy to help" not really helpful 

#teamdelusion

:spin::illumilana2::kris:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

6 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

I cant wait to finally hear yosemite this saturday-  :oprah: we won we woooon. Track 9

Yeeesss finally!!! 

We really won:krylie:

We did it for fun

We did for free

I did it for you

You did it for me

We did it for the right reasons

:dance:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: