Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

same! I feel relieved that I don't have to spend anymore money (at least... for now) 

I wonder though, since it's a pic we already have - why haven't they still put this in pre-order anywhere? When will we see it?

Yeah I wonder why it has yet to be released especially because it’s a picture we already seen on vinyl. If it is very limited I might have to bite the bullet and just order, but if it’s not then I might just skip out on it or order it in a few months time. 

Relieved it isn’t something else, like the beach cassette cover or a picture of Lana with the wolf, ‘cause that would have been an instant buy :toofunny: Happy that gorgeous photo is being used, though!

yassss :illumilana2: I'll be getting that Picture Disc the minute it becomes available unles it's ridiculously overprices I guess.

Also, don't wanna seem paranoic, but this means the album could leak any minute now right? :suicide:

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

yassss :illumilana2: I'll be getting that Picture Disc the minute it becomes available unles it's ridiculously overprices I guess.

Also, don't wanna seem paranoic, but this means the album could leak any minute now right? :suicide:

It will probably be around $40 like the other two picture disc. I really hope this album doesn’t leak, but with over 10 vinyl variants it was bound to get in the wrong hands 

Note to all the Canadian besties out there ?? : do not order any Chemtrails merch directly on her store. Try to order on Universal Music Canada instead. Her official store will charge you an arm and a leg for shipping alone, whereas UMC won't (the merch prices are the exact same btw). ?

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

3 minutes ago, alexbeygul said:

wtf the current offer for this one is 2740 bucks already, i mean...

Dj95ExWkoWI.jpg?size=1445x613&quality=96

Who the FUCK HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY?? Please don’t leak :cryney2:

also... no wolf picture disc? Im mad:crossed:

original.gif

4 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

thats like 8 dollars wdym

4 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Who the FUCK HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY?? Please don’t leak :cryney2:

sorry i've miscounted lol:toofloppy:

Edited by alexbeygul
fucking google counted it not in Serbian dinars, but in Kuwaiti ones...

5 minutes ago, alexbeygul said:

sorry i've miscounted lol:toofloppy:

It’s okay i don’t even know how to count :candy:

but I mean... this person will get in trouble like cassette girl, why bother in trying to sell not one but two vinyl... anyway:bebe:

original.gif

I just want to make sure that the Neil picture disc HAS NOT been officially available for pre-order. Someone is selling something that hasn't been announced as of yet

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

39 minutes ago, alexbeygul said:

wtf the current offer for this one is 2740 bucks already, i mean...

Dj95ExWkoWI.jpg?size=1445x613&quality=96

:wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

54 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

I just want to make sure that the Neil picture disc HAS NOT been officially available for pre-order. Someone is selling something that hasn't been announced as of yet

nope, it isnt out yet.

Just now, yourboy said:

They seem real to me.. The horse photo is way too clear and it doesn't look like something made by a troll from scratch.

yeah its gotta be real. There's no way they have a picture that high quality when literally the ONLY picture of it we have is the mock up from the shop.