Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, Contemplating God said:

Wow, they just released signed prints and the release date STILL says March 19th, y'all! How's that for a delay! :bebe:

*Flashback to Interview Magazine launching on September and saying the album was coming that month 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

Idk how big that was? its 12x12 inches, so the size of a record!

1 minute ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Oh no the LFL was really really huge im still keeping it I didn’t use it yet cuz it’s so huge

When I received the LFL it was an actual vinyl sleeve without a record in it, but it came with a sealed record too. Not sure if this will be the same format since it's a lithograph and not a signed vinyl (which is how the LFL was sold as)

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Guys this one is double the size of the first one, the first one (cocc cover) was 12 cm and CD size, while this one is 12" (30cm) which is vinyl size 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Just now, plastiscguy said:

*Flashback to Interview Magazine launching on September and saying the album was coming that month 

yes, but false equivalency. Interview magazine =/ Universal Music :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

does she really think im paying £28 for a signature and another copy of that hideous cover... :bye:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

When I received the LFL it was an actual vinyl sleeve without a record in it, but it came with a sealed record too. Not sure if this will be the same format since it's a lithograph and not a signed vinyl (which is how the LFL was sold as)

I got both of them

Signes vinyl (which included the clear bottle vinyl) and the poster which is litho cuz it was thick and toooo big (why it makes me feel awkward to say this:toofloppy:)

:smile3:

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

so APPARENTLY (dont hold me accountable if it aint true)

if you already ordered a vinyl from the french store, itll include the litho

They sent me and email weeks ago saying i ordered the box set before It includes signed card and they Will send It to me with the set. Hope with the Vinyl is the same

Hd7c-1.gif

Just now, UltraviolenceBaby said:

I got both of them

Signes vinyl (which included the clear bottle vinyl) and the poster which is litho cuz it was thick and toooo big (why it makes me feel awkward to say this:toofloppy:)

Did I miss something during the LFL era???? I got the signed vinyl, but I don't remember a lithograph ?

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

does she really think im paying £28 for a signature and another copy of that hideous cover... :bye:

ok see but that signature card tho. and also I actually love the cover so it's like a double smack that it's only for the uk ah 

edit: oh is it bc she might be selling lower there so her team's providing buying incentive? is that how that works exactly. w that potential logic the us should buy lower here so she'll give us the same incentive :thumb2:

UV/Honeymoon