Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Did I miss something during the LFL era???? I got the signed vinyl, but I don't remember a lithograph ?

Yes there was a huge signed litho! And I own this one I can send u pics if you want (my ig: @lanadelreycollecyor) 

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

:bebe: the only thing i havent ordered yet is the COCC sweater.... whats wrong with me

The black basic stupid one? The funny thing I actually ordered it but I didn’t order the windbreaker yet what’s wrong with me

:smile3:

Just now, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Yes there was a huge signed litho! And I own this one I can send u pics if you want (my ig: @lanadelreycollecyor) 

I already follow your Insta and now I'm pissed that I missed the damn lithograph from that era ?

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

3 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

I already follow your Insta and now I'm pissed that I missed the damn lithograph from that era ?

Oh my god man I feel bad now for making you realize that i know how bad it feels for a collector to realize that... and the sad thing is I rarely see someone selling them I wonder why maybe it was really really limited 

You can see a pic of it here https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lana-Del-Rey-Lust-For-Life-Autographed-Signed-Lithograph-Poster-NEW-/332481581393

:smile3:

Quick question: is that picture disc of the alternate HMV Neil cover (of her alone in the white dress) from the Serbian site legit? Is that the 3rd picture disc that hasn’t been revealed? Or is that just the B-side of the Spotify picture disc (with the horse)?

Also wow - I cannot believe they already got ahold of the Spotify disc, let alone multiple copies!

ok the print is cute but i really dont wanna buy the vinyl again, shame she isn't selling it on its own

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

The black basic stupid one? The funny thing I actually ordered it but I didn’t order the windbreaker yet what’s wrong with me

yup! i just cant bring myself to spend 50 bucks on it... and it wont sell out any time soon i guess so ill just wait :bebe:

so, in conclusion what ive got so far:

- Standard CD

- Neil Krug CD

- Cassette 1

- Cassette 2

- Cassette 3

- Black Vinyl

- Grey Vinyl

- Transparent Vinyl

- Yellow Vinyl

- Yellow Vinyl w/ obi

- Beige Vinyl

- Neil Krug Red Vinyl

- UO Green Vinyl

- Picture Disc w/ standard cover

- Picture Disc w/ Spotify cover

- Chemtrails Shirt

- Chemtrails Denim Jacket

- Black Windbreaker

- Pink Windbreaker

- Keychain

- Signed CD artwork

- Signed 12x12 Lithograph

... yikes, it really is a lot when you list it like that

image.png

Just now, Lustformoney said:

HDHJUFDJF i was paying and it got sold out:lange:

The way this might outsell Norman's first week sales with ZERO promo :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Oh my god man I feel bad now for making you realize that i know how bad it feels for a collector to realize that... and the sad thing is I rarely see someone selling them I wonder why maybe it was really really limited 

You can see a pic of it here https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lana-Del-Rey-Lust-For-Life-Autographed-Signed-Lithograph-Poster-NEW-/332481581393

Wow !! I can't believe I missed this ? ? 

Thank you for bringing this to my attention btw

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png