Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Chemtrails Over the Country Club  

868 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Chemtrails Over the Country Club?

• White Dress
    • Chemtrails Over the Country Club
    • Tulsa Jesus Freak
    • Let Me Love You Like a Woman
    • Wild at Heart
    • Dark But Just a Game
    • Not All Who Wander Are Lost
    • Yosemite
    • Breaking Up Slowly
    • Dance Till We Die
    • For Free

19 minutes ago, cashcomesquick said:

Looks like The Guardian wants to be canceled ??‍♂️??‍♂️

They literally do it on purpose I think at this point, people know how annoying they are so if they rate it lower than everyone else people are more likely to share it around more:lange:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

It makes me crazy to see your pretty pigs on sunset boulevard

tenor.gif

200.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

honestly dance til we die is cringy to me and i don't enjoy wanderlust much. i don't understand why so many people dislike breaking up slowly, it is amazing. also lmlylaw is beautiful, i bet many would have loved it if it didnt come before the album. tulsa jesus freak should have been the lead single. yosemite is gorgeous. the unofficial recordings of for free with zella and weyes are better. dark but just a game is probably my favorite but not quite sure yet.

Why are twitter fan accounts so obsessed with saying COCC had zero promo after spending the past week tweeting about the early reviews, magazine interviews & advertisements on social media and in big cities.. like how that make sense besties.

Anyway I can’t decide on a favourite song at all they’re all so good and each new listen showcases a different highlight 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, Crack Prince said:

honestly dance til we die is cringy to me and i don't enjoy wanderlust much. i don't understand why so many people dislike breaking up slowly, it is amazing. also lmlylaw is beautiful, i bet many would have loved it if it didnt come before the album. tulsa jesus freak should have been the lead single. yosemite is gorgeous. the unofficial recordings of for free with zella and weyes are better. dark but just a game is probably my favorite but not quite sure yet.

Breaking up slowly soooo good, I wish it was just lana. I can definitely see it being one of my favourites when I settle. Lmlylaw is currently my top three I think 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

I didn’t realise that she posted the entire album on YouTube! It’s the first time she does that 

i wonder if she did it because fans were doing it before the album was even released and it would take away from streams

Speaking of: Posted this on the wrong thread that was meant to be here.

Why are the comments section on White Dress from Lana Official YouTube video down? It's the only one with the comments closed.

Edit: Never mind. A lot of people were attacking her voice for that specific song so they turned it off.

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

i wonder if she did it because fans were doing it before the album was even released and it would take away from streams

Exactly this.

This is wear I'm listening to the album. lol

What a shame what we have on Spotify doesn't sound like the cd rip the leak came from. Everything is quiter and sounds worse on the headphones

Edited by HyperVelvet

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

She's getting positive reviews everywhere. Wow. I'm surprised because of her crazy dim rants from months ago where she pissed the black community, you would think the reviewers would go after her. lol

So I'm catching up on pages and I'm sure someone has mentioned this in the pages I'm going to read but I just saw The Guardian interview lol. Like why in the fuck is Alexis still reviewing her. He is such a misogynistic twat. Like go somewhere bro!

8 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

What a shame what we have on Spotify doesn't sound like the cd rip the leak came from. Everything is quiter and sounds worse on the headphones

Sounds amazing on Youtube.