Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

1 minute ago, mezzanine said:

I just want a zippo, can we get a zippo

Hide contents

lana: 80198nwow1041.jpg buy this ashtray instead

she's released a lighter, an ashtray... she honestly might as well have released a whole ass rolling tray set. imagine the COLLAPSE if she released something similar to what you can get on valfre's smoke shop

valfre-smoking-accessories-naughty-Lucy-

1 hour ago, electra said:

she's released a lighter, an ashtray... she honestly might as well have released a whole ass rolling tray set. imagine the COLLAPSE if she released something similar to what you can get on valfre's smoke shop

Hide contents

Oh wow... 

No but seriously, I'd love to buy a zippo since the ones that are around online are ridiculously overpriced... and I think that it is something cool and that really fits her image/"brand"! 

Imagine a zippo with "COCC"... like... please, can you give me some COCC? do you have COCC? - no but seriously, or "chemtrails over the country club", or just "Lana's Country Club".

This is why I'm so pissed, because you just have to lock yourself with the 3 underpaid (if they even get paid) gay interns in a room for an hour and note down any minimally original idea that comes to mind in like 2 minutes instead of this basic *ss candle-cup-ashtray merch

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

5 hours ago, electra said:

Hide contents

Damn, that'd be dope.

Just imagine :smile4:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

7 hours ago, electra said:

merch announced > collectors up in arms bc its ugly > collectors buy it all anyway > random lanaboards members come in and buy a couple of things and maybe complain about the shipping > eventually some random user who barely cares for merch comes in and goes ITS SOOOO EXPENSIVE UGHGHGHGHGH WHAT A SCAMMMMMM > fight ensues with the collectors > fight fizzles out > NEW UGLY MERCH DROP WITH A FEW PASSABLE ITEMS 

me every 2 years :tommy:

imagine an entire clothing line golf-club-type... with "The Chemtrails Country Club"/"Lana's Country Club", with a coke-alike typography, embroidered... the caps... pins... golf balls with her logo or just the rose and "LDR" printed on them... skirts... the zippo, an old fashioned stick for cigarettes with "CHEMTRAILS" printed on white on it... earrings of an airplane and smoke forming a C... even if no one uses it, like most of the merch we buy for collection, they would be just COOL, original and worth it.

can they just hire us or have a look at this forum? 

wow, I've edited this post 4 times, I don't know why there was like a corrector on and many words were changed

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

5 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

imagine an entire clothing line golf-club-type... with "The Chemtrails Country Club"/"Lana's Country Club", with a coke-alike typography, embroidered... the caps... pins... golf balls with her logo or just the rose and "LDR" printed on them... skirts... the zippo, an old fashioned stick for cigarettes with "CHEMTRAILS" printed on white on it... earrings of an airplane and smoke forming a C... even if no one uses it, like most of the merch we buy for collection, they would be just COOL, original and worth it.

can they just hire us or have a look at this forum? 

wow, I've edited this post 4 times, I don't know why there was like a corrector on and many words were changed

yes! This is exactly what I was hoping for with the merch haha like "Lana Del Rey's Country Club" aesthetic!

Maybe if the album hadn't been delayed so much and Lana hadn't moved on to her next project we could've gotten something like that, but at the same time the ldrvillage is probably the coolest thing with merch she's done! And who knows, maybe one of the updates will come with country club-esque merch haha

2 hours ago, venicebitx said:

Wheree the only one i found said the HO was 100$ loo

It was on Depop for 45 and I offered 40 and got it w free shipping so I feel like I won lol. It was $5 at the popup so it’s not TOO insane for what will probably be a pretty rare item. Idk I’m just into the astrology aesthetic so I don’t really care either way lol 

A decent amount of things are selling out on the village website, which I think is unlike the surf shop so I'm assuming that means that they already have everything in stock/ready to be shipped

fingers crossed anyway haha :bebe:

2 hours ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

A decent amount of things are selling out on the village website, which I think is unlike the surf shop so I'm assuming that means that they already have everything in stock/ready to be shipped

fingers crossed anyway haha :bebe:

So far all they’ve shipped is my cd box set and the Neil vinyl. Waiting on a cup, ash tray, and candle to ship:thirst:

5 hours ago, babycrimsonandclover said:

a golden one a long time ago, its like $300 now. 114ada7867c28be1238cea9d5c4cbc9d.jpg

I got this lighter and it literally broke no less than a week later :rip:

still kept it for memories tho 

"Don’t forget me"