Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

girlies lets stay hopeful, she didnt had a heartbreak recently - clay is a good guy for her as it seems. when she was doing nfr, she broke up with this guy that she sings about in title track, i dont remember his name :oprah2: when she was doing chemtrails, she broke up with police officer. and now, when shes doing/done rcs - she is in a fine place when it comes to love. so..........are we really on a good way to not hearing any sad ballads about love? :gurl:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

21 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

streets on reddit are saying the album is circling around 

Reddit also said yesterday that the album name was in the code and when we figured it out that it was fake/wasnt' there they deleted soooo.... idk lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

What if the Bodega Bae selphie was taken behind the scenes of RCS lead single video where she’s attacked by paper birds made from newspapers pages :ma:

Bodega Bay, Hitchcock, Bad press... :ma:

Lanarat.png

I don’t know about anyone having the album, especially if this is coming from Reddit - this one alleged Chemtrails tracklist from June 2020 was first posted there by an “insider” who was later revealed to be a few users from this site who were all on a Discord together or something :rip:

Spoiler

idx6wroxar751.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

#trustnoone :sadcore5:

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I don’t know about anyone having the album, especially if this is coming from Reddit - this one alleged Chemtrails tracklist from June 2020 was first posted there by an “insider” who was later revealed to be a few users from this site who were all on a Discord together or something :rip:

Hide contents

why is this photo making me nostalgic:bebe: the way everyone claimed Santa monica sinner

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Reveal hidden contents

this fake tracklist is a monumental piece of lana del rey history :isee:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

What’s April 5?!?

Nothing! I was just making a joke because we all were perched for August 5th 2020 being Chemtrails’s pre-order, so April 5th would be us thinking the same for Rock Candy Sweet :hide:

Just now, Lustformoney said:

why is this photo making me nostalgic:bebe: the way everyone claimed Santa monica sinner

Girl same :rip: the summer 2020 vibes will never be topped :xcry:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

this fake tracklist is a monumental piece of lana del rey history :isee:

It truly is :oprah:

26 minutes ago, Awsten Knight said:

I really want an upbeat album from lana 

her unreleased pop songs are perfection I know she could deliver if she ever tried to make a proper pop album :icant:

I don't want pop from her, unless it's Y2K bubblegum 

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Hide contents

Wait those actually sounds like good titles tho lololol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

can't wait for the fake RCS tracklist that'll be "leaked" lol 

personally, my favorite fake COCC leak was that target exclusive cover 

Spoiler

659drm34yx051.jpg

imageproxy.jpg

Anything but Jack please, hes so lazy with Lana he literally reused how to disappears bridge instrumental to make wild at heart and reused the same chords and melody from Mac to LMlYlAW.

I do like more songs off the album than initially but he needs to go.

13 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Anything but Jack please, hes so lazy with Lana he literally reused how to disappears bridge instrumental to make wild at heart and reused the same chords and melody from Mac to LMlYlAW.

I do like more songs off the album than initially but he needs to go.

yall be stanning BTD which uses the same 4 chords throughout a majority of the tracklist & Emile recycling the same stems over and over again but Jack sampling HTD for the apparent sequel track is too much, smh

image.png

wild at heart sampling how to dissapear was a cute moment because they're about the same guy, it's pretty cool in my opinion, it's kinda like how she used methamphetamine's melody for old money :really: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

If any of you meet her around LA can you please ask her about the album instead of just taking a selfie. Like in a respectful way,  ‘thanks for the selfie Lana I’m looking forward to Rock Candy...it’s still coming June 1st right?’  I know the excitement can make your mind go blank but she is known for spilling details when asked directly...the book signing for example. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I think we probably are getting a rock album, just with a more prominent country/western influence or maybe desert rock. Maybe something like The Eagles?? Maybe some surf elements?? Wasn’t everyone begging for surf rock some albums ago lmao 

edit(so I don’t double post): we WANT spaghetti western!!!! This is what we are manifesting!!!!!

Edited by Sugar Venom

UbsOye5.png