Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i had a dream that lana announced her pregnancy with Clay BUT the only reason i knew it was a dream was because she had a giant Lana Del Rey tattoo on her stomach, other than that tho I could’ve sworn she was pregnant when i woke up

58 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Just want ha back for RCS :trisha:

violins and cellos are what are missing on lana's songs along with some electric guitar, and a better balance between the instrumentals and her voice

SFP2h.gif

I really need Lana to collaborate with David LaChapelle - i believe he will do RCS concept justice. Looking back FLAUNT Magazine photoshoot - i can really feel the RCS vibeFLAUNT-MAGAZINE-Lana-Del-Rey-by-David-La

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

18 hours ago, HyperVelvet said:

Imagine a Lana response to WAP :oprah2:

"White American Privilege" 

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

48 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

I really need Lana to collaborate with David LaChapelle - i believe he will do RCS concept justice. Looking back FLAUNT Magazine photoshoot - i can really feel the RCS vibeFLAUNT-MAGAZINE-Lana-Del-Rey-by-David-La

David LaChapelle is my favourite photographer, I have many of his books, we need more iconic photoshoots like this! I really the photo he did of Lana with a woman holding a burger to Lana. 

17 hours ago, too fast too young said:

David LaChapelle is my favourite photographer, I have many of his books, we need more iconic photoshoots like this! I really the photo he did of Lana with a woman holding a burger to Lana. 

this one u mean?  Yasss it serves the americana vibes. Even though I already love the NFR official cover by Chuck, but I really wish David LaChapelle was the one who in charge with the art direction for this era, and COTCC as well. LANA_DEL_REY_BORDER_06aged.jpg?format=25

17 hours ago, honeybadger said:

i'm scared of the david lachapelle photo with the full body suit but all of his other photos i LOVE. give me americana kitschy weird beauty queen :trisha:

what bodysuit tho?

When we push play on RCS and its just all the sermons she wanted to give but Hillsong wouldnt let her have the mic. Her joyce meyer televangelist era is coming girlies and gays

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

i would literally pay lana to work with david lachapelle for this album, the shoot they did together is one of my favorite shoots she's ever done. this would be such a cool concept for RCSlarge.jpg

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

what bodysuit tho?

i misspoke, not a bodysuit but this outfit XtBCGO8.png i see what they were doing but it terrifies me :trisha: it's perfectly kitschy though with the cats so i kinda vibe

sUcVobB.png

17 hours ago, honeybadger said:

i misspoke, not a bodysuit but this outfit XtBCGO8.png i see what they were doing but it terrifies me :trisha: it's perfectly kitschy though with the cats so i kinda vibe, iswae at first i thought they photoshopped her face :D

Possible cute songs that I feel like Lana needs to consider reinventing for RCS:

- Resistance

- Stop Light Delight

- Cherry Blossom

- Television Heaven

- Never Let Me Go

- Back to the Basics

- Oohh Baby 

- Push Me Down

- Teenage Wasteland

- BBM Baby

23 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

this one u mean?  Yasss it serves the americana vibes. Even though I already love the NFR official cover by Chuck, but I really wish David LaChapelle was the one who in charge with the art direction for this era, and COTCC as well. LANA_DEL_REY_BORDER_06aged.jpg?format=25

Yes! Love the image so much

16 hours ago, too fast too young said:

Yes! Love the image so much

this screams Norman Rockwell so hard i-

1 minute ago, Tropico Angel said:

Possible cute songs that I feel like Lana needs to reinvent in RCS:

- Resistance

- Stop Light Delight

- Cherry Blossom

- Television Heaven

- Never Let Me Go

- Back to the Basics

- Oohh Baby 

- Push Me Down

- Teenage Wasteland

- BBM Baby

The amount of time that I spend listening to BBM Baby is unhealthy. If she releases in a real album on Spotify I can say goodbye to my life

The same applies to Push Me Down. Why does she have to make such addictive songs?

11 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

i would literally pay lana to work with david lachapelle for this album, the shoot they did together is one of my favorite shoots she's ever done. this would be such a cool concept for RCSlarge.jpg

Ikr! The visuals from this photoshoot are absolutely great:wub:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif