Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I mean, as long as it's unleaked material, what's the problem? If it was a song we already had, that's a different story... 

Lana is known for reusing lyrics, melodies and even song from past eras, without us even knowing (until the demos leak years later) so :smokes3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

what is it with you guys and outtakes. it’s still new material lmfao

And everyone literally cries about outtakes almost everyday. :flop: Buffoonery. 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

They are private what does it say

Also, I think everything they say is either a guess or just reworded from some other insider 

they said "some insiders seem to have lana’s upcoming album", but then right after said "i don’t think they’ll leak it"

Hi guys! I'm the new one here, but I've been following LB for months and I'm so excited for BB :wub:

I'm from ATRL and BOZ is very reliable. For now he is the only insider who've heard Lana's new album (or at least parts of it). 

1 minute ago, lemonadetan said:

what was it? it was deleted

They're just saying that some insiders already have BB. 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

they said "some insiders seem to have lana’s upcoming album", but then right after said "i don’t think they’ll leak it"

I mean, that's common knowledge :toofunny: insiders don't usually leak upcoming music, they just spill "cryptic info" :toofloppy:

Can we please stop posting Diorleaks here as a ‘source’ when all they do is take what BOZ says, and regurgitate it into nonsense.

16 minutes ago, lemonadetan said:

funny how boz only spilled about "loved you then" after the title surfaced... 

eclipse posted it after BOZ did

its really hard to believe this album is going to be full of leftovers since COTCC itself didn’t even have a full tracklist and she had to go back into her songs to get the 11 tracks she wanted. One song is all that can be leftover. 

I think we all need to chill and just wait for whatever happens to happen. It shouldn’t be long since we’re almost at 20 days since her last post and have been explicitly told the era is starting this week

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

W-what:flop:

original.gif

3 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

So if insiders have the album does that mean there’s a finished album and how likely can we count on that it’s coming July 4

Yes, and no. They could have either demos, or unmastered/unmixed tracks. Or even if they have the finished, full mastered album, remember insiders had Chemtrails for months since last year :smokes3:

8 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

So if insiders have the album does that mean there’s a finished album and how likely can we count on that it’s coming July 4

but mike said a couple days ago that the record is still in the making... so what is the truth?

All I really have left to say about all of the insider info going around is

celebrity-tattoo-lana-del-rey-1494875554-view-0.jpg

trust no one 

imageproxy.jpg