Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I strongly recommend the "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" approach when it comes to Lana's album announcements. We've known for years that she gets excited and gives false info way too early, so I'm honestly surprised that some of you still hold onto these announcements and get so upset with her when they don't come true. The fact is we're getting two albums this year, which is mind-blowing. And let's be real, we all love the chaos of LanaBoards or we wouldn't be here. If Lana didn't give us false info this place would be a ghost town for two year stretches while we wait, but instead we get to be excited (lose our minds) together. :ma:

idk man I just want electric guitar at some point and mind blowing bridges and outros that will make me TRANSCEND

xL7gIwT.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

8 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I agree! I’m hyped again knowing we might have the album in 2-3 months from now! :party:

Which unreleased song / outtake would like to hear on BB? :party:

Let's take our meds and walk on the sunny side. At least we'll get LDR9 pretty soon due to that interview with Mike Dean for the bald dude: he has material with Lana for at least 1 full record. I always remember that when I'm upset with the news. Yay:sluttybunny:

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

I think Serene Queen could contrast and complement WW.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

3 minutes ago, COCC said:

Thunder and Dealer, definitely!! Although I’m not sure how Thunder would sound next to the three singles. :ohno:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just wanted to echo what Clampi's already said, and just further remind you all to be respectful when voicing your opinions. Not only towards Lana, but towards our other members as well. Personal attacks and insults will not be tolerated. LanaBoards welcomes difference of opinions, just be mindful that you're doing so in a respectful manner! Thanks all! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

9 minutes ago, COCC said:

Dealer, Crazy For You , UFB, Serene Queen and something from the TLSP album:hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, MrFameKills said:

5 of the 6 outtakes are Yes To Heaven variations 

a nightmare

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I'm just saying if she wants a UV outtake with Barrie credits on the album....there's one she could give us....that rhymes with Unsmilentidied Dying Fill 

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I'm just saying if she wants a UV outtake with Barrie credits on the album....there's one she could give us....that rhymes with Unsmilentdied Dying Fill 

Some people said it couldn't be UFB because BOZ said it was a song that we haven't heard.

But! UFB hasn't leaked, ergo, we haven't heard it in full yet :dua:

UFB CONFIRMED! image0.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: