Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

what are the theories so far? i think 'freeway' could be an apt titleΒ :hair:Β 

Β 

i think "nectar of the gods" is plausible, since blackoutzone scrobbled it as thatΒ 

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž

12 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

nobody knows if the piano version of thunder is real, even if it is, it might simply be another version from 2017

Β 

It's fake, bestie. I made it.

We were so bored without leaks, I had to come up with something real quickΒ :toofloppy:

Β 

I really hope I didn't manifest an actual piano rework, thoΒ :wtf3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:Β 

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Β 

We were so bored without leaks, I had to come up with something real quickΒ :toofloppy:

Β 

Β 

mystery solved :toofloppy:

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

:toofunny:

8V7Yvel.png

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

mystery solved :toofloppy:

Β 

I'm sorry! :toofunny:Β I was also the one behind the Black Beauty radio mix leak. It's fake too.

Β 

I was hoping a leaker would come true and debunk it by leaking the actual mix but nothing happened :toofunny:

Β 

Spoiler

but tbf, some people use my edits and call them "leaks" like the Florida Kilos demo, soΒ :eartha:

Β 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Β 

I'm sorry! :toofunny:Β I was also the one behind the Black Beauty radio mix leak. It's fake too.

Β 

I was hoping a leaker would come true and debunk it by leaking the actual mix but nothing happened :toofunny:

Β 

anything about that supposed mtwbt radio mix? :heidi:Β 

Β 

Β 

Omg whatΒ :toofloppy:

Last.FMΒ |Β DiscogsΒ |Β Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

Just now, Surf Noir said:

Β 

anything about that supposed mtwbt radio mix? :heidi:Β 

Β 

Oh, no! That one I had nothing to do withΒ :um2:Β I really wonder if it's real or someone else is also trolling usΒ :um2:

Β 

Oh, no! That one I had nothing to do withΒ :um2:Β I really wonder if it's real or someone else is also trolling usΒ :um2:

Any other moments of you trolling we should know aboutΒ :wowcry:Β 

fUsMzFd.jpeg

Just now, peachlipgloss said:

disappointed that the album will not be called arcadiaΒ :crai:

Why change the album title if she revealed a second cover BlueΒ Banisters? I never understood that oneΒ :horror:

fUsMzFd.jpeg

unidentified flying bill is a hoax, created by @plastiscguy, the insiders are all in on it, the vocals are actually from a laptop demo she recorded in 2006 :oprah3:

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

unidentified flying bill is a hoax, created by @plastiscguy, the insiders are all in on it, the vocals are actually from a laptop demo she recorded in 2006 :oprah3:

Boz scrobbled UFB ft that Barrie guy on his last FM :oprah3:

https://www.last.fm/music/Lana+Del+Rey/_/Unidentified+Flying+Bill+(feat.+Barrie-James+O'Neill)

fUsMzFd.jpeg

Just now, The Siren said:

Β 

is @plastiscguyΒ actually barrie? :barrie:Β 

i really hate to be the party killer. and i'm sure some of y'all have said this a thousand times. but we're forgetting that none of lana's demos/unreleased tracks were supposed to leak. ever. although, yes, i'd love more new songs than ones we've already heard, i have to remember that these songs weren't meant to be heard unless they were officially released. either way, i think it'd be nice to have a few demos turned to released tracks. i'm vouching for a full version of "valley of the dolls" too.Β 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

5 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i really hate to be the party killer. and i'm sure some of y'all have said this a thousand times. but we're forgetting that none of lana's demos/unreleased tracks were supposed to leak. ever.

Well that'd be true with every musician on Earth. There's a reason why they went unreleased. And often times theyll be reworked for future releases.Β 

fUsMzFd.jpeg