Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

If wild one isn’t one of the leaked songs on the album I WILL have a stroke 

that song is amazing

It's not really rumoured to be on it atm. 

I still want Hey Blue Baby and I Must Be Stupod for Feeling so Happy :icant:

something that's amazing about lana del rey is that her unreleased work is so good that honestly a lot of her unreleased songs could be released and they'd be just as quality as other songs from their respective albums, even her rough demos have potential, majority of artists don't have that, their unreleased songs are really bad or boring and it's obvious why they aren't released, a lot of lana's unreleased songs are so quality they wouldn't even need hardly any reworking at all

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Just now, Surf Noir said:

something that's amazing about lana del rey is that her unreleased work is so good that honestly a lot of her unreleased songs could be released and they'd be just as quality as other songs from their respective albums, even her rough demos have potential, majority of artists don't have that, their unreleased songs are really bad or boring and it's obvious why they aren't released, a lot of lana's unreleased songs are so quality they wouldn't even need hardly any reworking at all

So you're saying, Lemonade Motorcycle Heaven confirmed on BB? :dua:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

This is another reason why releasing the unreleased collection compilation would be easy and quick to do. All she needs to do is re record her vocals and maybe edit the lyrics after the songs sat over time and her life has changed over the years. 

Just now, Yosemite said:

So you're saying, Lemonade Motorcycle Heaven confirmed on BB? :dua:

i'm always saying lemonade motorcycle heaven confirmed for blue banisters true.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Noir and Baby Blue Love walking on Lana's subconscious tonight, so they can be added to the tracklist tomorrow:

7alC.gif

PLEASE

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, Alison by Slowdive said:

the insider living in the corner of the mind just hinted that the album opens with the words: twenty of 'em wrapped up tight in silk 

Omg who and what the fuck :trisha:

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

the insider living in the corner of the mind just hinted that the album opens with the words: twenty of 'em wrapped up tight in silk 

PLEASE pt 2

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

*presses play at the start of the album*

oooOOOOOoooOOOOoooohhh...

i like 'em over fifty (ahh really!?)

:dmd: 

5 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Hey! Off topic but you reached 15k upvotes :party:

Manifesting 15 tracks for BB then! :teehee:

Spoiler

Or 15k? :dua:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Nah, realistically speaking, idk what's going on in her head to scrap Fine China twice lmao YTH I get it bc, even if the overall song is good, the lyrics go nowhere. But Fine China? I'm logging off :toofunny:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

when greenwich is turned into a full song and added to the tracklist :trisha:

Reveal hidden contents

are you back in greenwich, dropping acid? :pussypower:

we should manifest it by leaking greenwich acid true.gif