Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

I mean, considering people have 150+ LFL demos, including concept/unfinished ones... it's not so crazy to think they have Malibu as well :toofunny:

I wouldn't hold my breath, leakers don't seem to leak songs that often anymore, but I wouldn't lose hope either. I mean, we all thought we'd never get LIB, Wild One, ITTJ and LL and look! :makeup:

also don't forget about the long lost before it was leaked Roses

OT: idk if this turns out to be an unreleased stuff album i just wanted all the tracks that were scrapped. someone needs to leak the original versions of the album bc at this point we know three are at least 3 versions and 2 were scrapped so far, unless BOZ is just bullshitting us this entire time. idk, it doesn't make any sense for I Can Fly to be considered for an album since it already released, that's why i'm not 100% convinced with the info he's giving us. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Guys, what if Blue Banisters and Text Book are outtakes but with reworked lyrics because of the BLM line (or from COCC)? 

I still don't get what's wrong about that line. Other than on twitter (that's always a shitshow anyway) I didn't see any negativity towards it. For example almost every YouTube reaction I saw praised it as an opportunity of using her (Lana's) voice to raise awareness about an important topic.

It isn't even the main point of the song. Lana's music has always being very descriptive so it makes sense that she has lines about places she's been and things she was doing. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I was literally thinking this earlier today!! 

This also makes me wonder if this is her version of the (mostly) “unreleased” record?

And maybe that’s why she announced two records back-to-back with different names (RCS and BB). I know it’s probably unlikely, but who knows

We know she had 2 albums in the works when Ben said something about her having 1 album that defined her last 18 months and another country-ish. 
this can be it. Unlikely tho, but maybe she worked on LDR8 and LDR9 at the same time 

0YnL0Kf.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I still don't get what's wrong about that line. Other than on twitter (that's always shitshow anyway) I didn't see any negativity towards it. For example almost every YouTube reaction I saw praised it as an opportunity of using her (Lana's) voice to raise awareness about an important topic.

It isn't even the main point of the song. Lana's music has always being very descriptive so it makes sense that she has lines about places she's been and things she was doing. 

Girl, I just mentioned that line because BLM movement happened in 2020 to say that if it’s an outtake, it’s probably from COCC or she reworked it. Don’t kill me please 

0YnL0Kf.gif

25 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

Looks like old postcards and newspaper/magazine pages, I’m going through a huge bunch of family pics rn that have tons of postcards and clippings like that so can confirm #fake cuz my desk looks exactly like this pic :rip:however what a waste of paper to print out that tracklist :toofunny:

Well, a newspaper wastes more paper that has columns that won’t attract the interest of the receiver, meaning a percentage of all printed pages of a newspaper or magazine won’t be read! 

This is just one print, photographed, I don’t see the waste of paper issue here :toofloppy:

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

3 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Girl, I just mentioned that line because BLM movement happened in 2020 to say that if it’s an outtake, it’s probably from COCC or she reworked it. Don’t kill me please 

Sorry it was just a thought/little rant cause I always see Text Book being linked to that one line in a negative way. I didn't get your point but now I do. Maybe it's one of the first songs she wrote for BB (back when she recorded the Summertime cover).

Nothing against you babe, my bad :kiss:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, venice witch said:

should we move 

After considering ICF for the album I wouldn't be surprised to see Flipside in there :thumb3: (and it would be finally available in streaming platforms).

It's fake but god I wish we'd really get 20 tracks.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, That Venice Bitch said:

IMG-2665.jpg

this is obv fake, but this has been floating around on Twitter lol

Blue Banisters

Thunder

I can fly (? Crossed)

Cherry blossom

Text Book

Living legend

Fine China (crossed)

Wild one (crossed)

Arcadia

Idk

Idk (crossed)

Wildflower Wildfire

Idk

Boom like that

Because of you

Idk (crossed)

Idk (crossed)

Idk

Idk but I think it starts with a P

Flipside (?)

Also some of the titles are cut off cos of the paper placed on top of it. 

25 minutes ago, venice witch said:

should we move 

Honestly 20 tracks would be a dream but I think it is fake.  

11 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Blue Banisters

Thunder

I can fly (? Crossed)

Cherry blossom

Text Book

Living legend

Fine China (crossed)

Wild one (crossed)

Arcadia

Idk

Idk (crossed)

Wildflower Wildfire

Idk

Boom like that

Because of you

Idk (crossed)

Idk (crossed)

Idk

Idk but I think it starts with a P

Flipside (?)

Also some of the titles are cut off cos of the paper placed on top of it. 

Anyone else can decipher?

Also it looks like there's a perenthesis on the outtakes with a year in them so I'm thinking tracks 3, 10, 16, 17 are new songs

Just now, Surf Noir said:

white hot forever's legacy 

I need an album titled WHF. If it's the leaked songs compilation that's even better cos it's a scrapped title to go with scrapped songs