Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

:pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2:

I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe I want to believe 

:pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2:

Dealer Cherry Blossom Yose- (oh sht we have it) Thunder

:pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2:

No I can Fly on any album no Yes To Heaven etc. here but for the future unreleased album

:pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2:

Early October pls

:pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2:

13+ tracks. I want a long ass album like NFR

:pray2::pray2::pray2:

Beautiful vinyl colours

:pray2::pray2:

She needs to keep the oryginal cover and title - I like Blue Banisters

:pray2:

plssssss let's manifest. We have like 5% chance that  this "insader" is reliable

but I want to believe

Mmeow~

7 minutes ago, be sweet said:

I'm taking anything honestly and it seems realistic

yes it’s very realistic, i’m just not buying that random insider. it’s coming out either way between october/november max we don’t need that insider for that  :dua:

a 5% chance is still in the realm of possibility... never underestimate the power of putting your faith into something with a happy heart and happy intentions!

Quiz: Are These Taylor Swift Or Lana Del Rey Lyrics?

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

5 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

ignore the non-believers... we're winning next week idc idc idc

Wendy Gifs

We are back and stronger than ever. Are we setting ourselves up for disappointment–believing a random date stated by a random anonymous individual on the internet that might as well be a hoax? Yes. But that's part of the game baby, that's how we roll. 

13Ht.gif

7 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

ok its fake cuz theres no way the vinyls would be ready for october  if she was still recording in june

Well. We had the pre-order for COCC 2 months before the release. So maybe we'll get the pre-order for BB this month for November release. I think it's timee :pray2: Give us the tracklist Lana. I want to see Cherry Blossom there.

Mmeow~

Born To Die - Aquarius 

Ultraviolence - Gemini 

Honeymoon - Virgo

Lust For Life - Cancer

NFR - Virgo

COCC - Pisces

BB - Scorpio

:silly:

imageproxy.jpg

when it's 11:58pm on the night of september 7th and we receive a notification from lana's instagram Episode 9: Survivor Man GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

honestly i live for these "insider" dates we're we all get hyped and everyones waiting for some news. Even if its fake we'll get an iconic breakdown in the boards and if its true we'll get an iconic breakdown in the boards

either way we're all gonna freak out and i live :makeup:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

a 5% chance is still in the realm of possibility... never underestimate the power of putting your faith into something with a happy heart and happy intentions!

Quiz: Are These Taylor Swift Or Lana Del Rey Lyrics?

Right? Most of us didn't really believe in Yosemite but we got it!!!! Now we need to manifest something next week or next next week or next next next week or next next next next next week!!!!!

Mmeow~

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

when it's 11:58pm on the night of september 7th and we receive a notification from lana's instagram 

Episode 9: Survivor Man GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

But it's another birthday post

giphy.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

We definitely did that. We manifested a release date and a pre-order, then poopy attack ensured. Attraction law 101. 

tumblr_inline_no09ceVuSq1s7xpqg_250.gifv

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

But it's another birthday post

giphy.gif

the birth of ARCADIA Jim Halpert on The Office on We Heart It