Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Contemplating God said:

An October album would be a DREAM, but Blue Banisters is giving November or January vibes :ma:

it's definitely coming in october, remember what our lovely insider boz told us

"she's coming in the next few weeks" or something like that :ma: 

WGe8ynS.gif

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Because they're not the only "reliable" or unreliable source of information miss ma'am.

Also as miss @Surf Noir pointed out we're a desperate bunch and so what :true:

You're a dreamer, you dream a lot in your sleep :ma:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Contemplating God said:

You're a dreamer, you dream a lot in your sleep :ma:

Yesh I do, Yesh I do. :bye:

34 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I couldn't care less about 'Yes To Heaven' to be quite honest. That song wandered from album to album, there is nothing special about it anymore. 

yes to heaven being passed around to each album

chr*s on Twitter: "me before getting gang banged http://t.co/9qrtebQMrC"

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, new gods said:

like the hoe she is, miss thing monkeybars from album to album hoping to find "the one" :nails:

4 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

is yes to heaven being slut shamed rn :eartha2:

"Slut-shaming. It's what they call it when sluts get shamed." - Alice Cooper :makeup2:

9 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

An October album would be a DREAM, but Blue Banisters is giving November or January vibes :ma:

SNoC2OP.gif

I honestly don't see this album coming out till sometime next year. I mean we already know this based off of her past behavior and her lack of activity. Like she even herself said it wasn't coming till like later later so i'll trust her word and judgement cause the albums probably still getting worked on/changed around. :oprah3:

October would be cute but its giving me flashbacks to when we thought cocc was "surprise dropping" on halloween :toofloppy:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 minute ago, boom like that said:

October would be cute but its giving me flashbacks to when we thought cocc was "surprise dropping" on halloween :toofloppy:

i wasn't following cocc's release but which insider gave u guys that info last year? bc boz seems pretty credible and confident when he says BB is coming this yr :smile:

mUENGN9.png

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i wasn't following cocc's release but which insider gave u guys that info last year? bc boz seems pretty credible and confident when he says BB is coming this yr :smile:

Its cause Sheridan posted some behind the scenes with ? ? emojis :eartha: we really are clowns. 5C0JXK2.jpg

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

26 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Still don't believe anything is coming soon. Why are we trusting random accounts that aren't BoZ or Eclipse again

Like in science, it‘s true until it‘s proven wrong :ma:

6 minutes ago, boom like that said:

SNoC2OP.gif

I honestly don't see this album coming out till sometime next year. I mean we already know this based off of her past behavior and her lack of activity. Like she even herself said it wasn't coming till like later later so i'll trust her word and judgement cause the albums probably still getting worked on/changed around. :oprah3:

I trust boz saying that it's 100% coming this year. Ben said it too and he's the most reliable one. We'll see next week if the other insider is right too. 

But the Chemtrails thing was just about the MV right? We all thought it was coming on halloween because of the "horror" vibes and the spooky emojis they were posting. 

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, new gods said:

I was always an unusual song, my mother told me that I had a chameleon sound. No moral compass pointing me due north, no fixed track list. Just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide as wavering as the ocean. And if I said that I didn't plan for it to turn out this way I’d be lying- because I was born to be the other song.

10 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I trust boz saying that it's 100% coming this year. Ben said it too and he's the most reliable one. We'll see next week if the other insider is right too. 

But the Chemtrails thing was just about the MV right? We all thought it was coming on halloween because of the "horror" vibes and the spooky emojis they were posting. 

I mean I wouldn't not take the album if it was coming this year, I'm really forward to it and want it asap too. But idk unless if it comes from Lana herself.. I get the Ben thing too but also maybe he knows Lana wants the album to be out soon but will that be reality of it? rCNNreu.gif I think we all know how Lana is a very ambitious person :ahh:

If it does come out this year then i'll give it up to you guys and the manifestation prayer circles, I'll even wear a clown hat and everything :flop:

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺