Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

18 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

lana del rey inspired/influenced by taylor swift? :toofloppy:

Pop Crave on Twitter: "Demi Lovato commented on an Instagram post, shading  Mariah Carey ?… " 

Not a Taylor hater but who said that?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, normanrockwhale said:

What if the „June 1” record announced was in fact the three singles?  It got released earlier for some reasons, which we don’t really know

i think this too! but why would she call it RCS tho :smokes3:

mUENGN9.png

1 minute ago, Cloud Shrouded said:

i think this too! but why would she call it RCS tho :smokes3:

Maybe a song with these lyrics was meant to be released with the other 3 songs, but got scrapped, and that’s why it’s not an ep, and is not called RCS

giphy.gif

I think Lana originally had a plan to release an album titled “Rock Candy Sweet” on June 1st, with the three singles released on May 20th (as they did), but then for some reason changed her mind (or it got delayed) to July 4th, and she changed the title to “Blue Banisters”. I still think there’s a good possibility of the album releasing on Sunday, just under a different name. Also the tweet last night from Mike is promising, because if most of the songs were scrapped and Mike Dean helped produce a lot of the new songs, then it’s likely he would know when the album is being released. 

3 hours ago, MrFameKills said:

idk, i just wished she would book the Superbowl next year to perform this song about her mom

Followed by an hour long performance with Nikki Lane.

14 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

Boz on twitter “Can ****** **** hurry tf up?”

the album name maybe??

Sylvia Jack

Sister Blue

Artist Acid

Coffee Fire

Author Baby

Hawaii Rock

:oprah: the possibilities are endless

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

I also don’t think it’s hard to believe that this album could be a surprise release. The three singles were, and Lana’s silence could mean that the album roll-out is going to play out in a similar fashion. She did say she was working on another album - so it’s definitely possible!

Spoiler

Please:toofloppy:

1 minute ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

I also don’t think it’s hard to believe that this album could be a surprise release. The three singles were, and Lana’s silence could mean that the album roll-out is going to play out in a similar fashion. She did say she was working on another album - so it’s definitely possible!

And her revenge would be her silence, no more interviews and radio appearances to be taken out of context, no live streams for people to ask her weird questions, she just posts a selfie grainier than ever with a big fuck you to us all.

Just now, FineChaiNa said:

And her revenge would be her silence, no more interviews and radio appearances to be taken out of context, no live streams for people to ask her weird questions, she just posts a selfie grainier than ever with a big fuck you to us all.

Yup! I honestly believe this is what she intends to do - as she puts it, “I decided to do nothing, about everything”. :hooker: