Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

Why can't Lana do this... I hope the tour (if there's one) is good and not BTD tour 2.0 like the past 10 years

If she'll ever do somthing like this and let the Twitter stans to decide, Queen Of Disaster will be the entire setlist:smokes:

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

Remember when BoZ said that the album was being renamed, that WE MIGHT’VE HAVE AVOIDED AN ALBUM DELAY? Literally less than 2 weeks ago.

I think there’s a chance it is coming on July 4th. Or at least that Friday.

Lana also LITERALLY did NOT announce the 3 tracks she released. She made a small temporal post AFTER the fact.

Also, I believe her July 4th post is still up.

I def think there is a possibility.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

1 minute ago, normanrockwhale said:

If she decided her revenge is to be silent it's the worst idea ever

yeah it's so weird

Her idea of revenge is just not speaking to anyone and having no presence? The only people that upsets are her fans.

1 minute ago, Frangipani said:

yeah it's so weird

Her idea of revenge is just not speaking to anyone and having no presence? The only people that upsets are her fans.

She's gonna kill all the hype on her she was building for 10 years. I know she doesn't care about sales, charts and other people's opinion. But at last, when there's no numbers or opinions there are her fans, no matter the old fanbase or new fans. That's the one thing she should care for. I'm upset she's treating us this way lately...

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Baby Chunk is due any day now but idk if that bodes well or unwell for a July 4th album drop

maybe she's waiting for the baby to be born and decide whether name the album ****** blue or ****** pink

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I have to remind you that boz hard stans dua lipa and she releases like 20 singles so maybe it's about her :bebe:. By the way, didn't he say something about 2 big artists releasing on July? 

Didn't he have Lana and Billie on mind?

giphy.gif

43 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

She should repost QftC honestly

Y'all need to leave that messy, ass post in the dumps. None of us have the energy or the patience to defend her. It was damn irresponsible and she should have checked that essay 90 times before posting it. :crossed:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

8 minutes ago, theelusivechanteur said:

Y'all need to leave that messy, ass post in the dumps. None of us have the energy or the patience to defend her. It was damn irresponsible and she should have checked that essay 90 times before posting it. :crossed:

Y'all keep saying her revenge is boring because she's keeping quiet. Let her repost it, wreack havock and have you deal with it

8 minutes ago, theelusivechanteur said:

The one thing she should do right after posting that is dropping a fire album

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

The one thing she should do right after posting that is dropping a fire album

And when the post overshadows the album, then what? 

5 minutes ago, theelusivechanteur said:

And when the post overshadows the album, then what? 

that would be risky, but if it hurts her that other singers can be controversial an she can't, she should do it and show everyone she doesn't give single fuck about those articles

giphy.gif

I hope none if the tree singles or Thunder is the closing track. I love when the closing track is a surprise & with the last two albums we already knew the closing track cause it was either released as a single or performed live. 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

29 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

that would be risky, but if it hurts her that other singers can be controversial an she can't, she should do it and show everyone she doesn't give single fuck about those articles

QFTC was absolutely unnecessary. Other artists generate their 'controversy' and keep it moving when they're being criticised. Beyoncé received death threats for her Formation performance at the Superbowl and her performance of Daddy Lessons at the CMAs, Kehlani was attacked to the point of attempted suicide for leaving a relationship, people wrote think pieces about WAP, Ariana was attacked for Mac Miller's suicide, etc. - they've kept it moving.

Edited by theelusivechanteur

4 minutes ago, theelusivechanteur said:

QFTC was absolutely unnecessary. Other artists generate their 'controversy' and keep it moving when they're being criticised. Beyoncé received death threats for her Formation performance at the Superbowl and her performance of Daddy Lessons at the CMAs, Kehlani was attacked to the point of attempted suicide for leaving a relationship, people wrote think pieces about WAP, Ariana was attacked for Mac Miller's suicide, etc. - they've kept it moving.

So? She has a right to be upset and express it, whether you agree with the way she worded it or not

2 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

So? She has a right to be upset and express it, whether you agree with the way she worded it or not

I agree with most of what she said, doesn't mean it was necessary. And it's so easy to re-write it without the racial insensitivity. Again, she should have checked that thing a centillion times, because it was NOT it.