Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Is this true? I cant... my hopes... my delulu... :crying5:

I cant believe that Lana and Mike have only done few songs together and that she has chosen only one or maybe two for album. We have already known that WW is done by Mike and is prob on album. Something is scetchy with BOZ anwser...

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525104eb9fe0669c44f

6 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

BoZ on Atrl: 

Yeah sorry there is no way this is coming next week, she just added another track

And please stop harassing poor Mike Dean, he has like 1 song on this album :skull:

Is this true?

0YnL0Kf.gif

7 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

BoZ on Atrl: 

Yeah sorry there is no way this is coming next week, she just added another track

And please stop harassing poor Mike Dean, he has like 1 song on this album :skull:

We lost

7 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

BoZ on Atrl: 

it can be digital release :sass:

9 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

BoZ on Atrl: 

She can keep it. I’m sick of this bullshit. She’s a unprofessional artist and it shows. She has no respect for us. She needs to fucking get her shit together. I’m over this. Gonna leave this shit, block her and not get my energy on this anymore. 
hope u all stay well!

0YnL0Kf.gif

If there's only 1 Mike song on the album where are the new songs she put from? :crying4:. Maybe they didn't make a whole album after all. Or maybe she's sure she wants them on the next one instead. 

If it's digital only she can add songs even 2 days before release but I lost hope sorry :icant:

3 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

Is this his real acc on atrl?

I checked his other posts and everything matches so yes :bebe:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

She can keep it. I’m sick of this bullshit. She’s a unprofessional artist and it shows. She has no respect for us. She needs to fucking get her shit together. I’m over this. Gonna leave this shit, block her and not get my energy on this anymore. 
hope u all stay well!

I'm done with her too. Looking for someone else to stan

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

hope u all stay well!

Daddy Chill Calm Down GIF - DaddyChill CalmDown Wait GIFs

it's true I can't grab a screenshot but - we already knew Mike was on one song (Wildflower Wildfire) on this album from Mike himself he said so in the Fantano interview (where he also confirmed he could be collaborating with her on LDR9) - and yeah we'll either get news about the album around the date or maybe just maybe see a digital release who knows? :wub:

stop acting like this wasn't a possibility and stop acting like brats Chemtrails is still fresh and we literally have 3 singles to tide us over :oprah3:

14 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

BoZ on Atrl: 

After all the unprofessionalism regarding COTCC's release, the day she announced a new album and a new tentative date two days after finally releasing COTCC with a 6 month delay, I thought that it was enough with the clownery, even if I happened to still want to know what she was going to do. She behaves like the standard toxic friend who looks for atenttion, no matter how talented she is and how good the music ends up being mostly. If she's delaying this again (after two fake dates, and after having done the same with COTCC), and on such an unprofessional and disrespectful way, no way Im investing my time or my love on following her path anymore, not at least as I've been doing for the last years. Hope her the best, though. Gonna stay on the forum cause I love the place and the discussion, but she truly doesn't deserve her fanbase.

1 hour ago, lanasbottom said:

she can be upset without looking stupid as fuck. nearly every woman she names besides camila, kehlani and ariana went through ten times worse than lana ever did and she could’ve made her stupid point without unnecessarily naming women who have it worse than her by just not being white. how many times do people have to explain that? 

Even if she wasn't naming women and comparing herself to them she would've offended people. People an year ago were basically gatekeeping feminism and feminists and telling her that she has no right to feel like that and mocked her for considering herself to be delicate, which confirms that her feelings were valid. They claimed that feminism was always for women like Lana but why are then hypersexulized women in 90% of case faces of modern feminism? It does seem like exclusion although it may not actually be. On the other hand, she acted like she was the biggest victim in the music industry when I have yet to meet a Lana hater irl nor I have read disgusting comments about her before QFTC. Meanwhile I don't remember when Nicki wasn't hated since 2012. 

People still mock her for calling herself Gangsta Nancy Sinatra 10 year ago while for some reason it's not cringy to call yourself the Baddest Bitch (we've forgot that bitch was originally an insult to women). I defended Nicki in my previous paragraph but it's kinda hypocritical when she's considered cool for rapping about her big fat ass, being the baddest bitch while Gangsta Nancy Sinatra turns people off. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

BoZ on the producers of LDR8:

I don't want to say, cause they will become targets, but for now no Jack and no Rick at all

PSA before the meltdowns on Sunday:

I know it's a bit unprofessional to keep pumping out dates and not releasing but please keep it civil. We don't know what goes on behind the scenes and I'm sure Lana isn't doing this maliciously. I guess she just gets excited and announces the first date that makes sense (for her :thumb3:).

At the end of the day it's just music and we got an album 3 months ago. Just forget a bit about the pre release and it will come out eventually. Maybe she'll release some singles or whatever while we wait. Also I'd take the delay if it means we get a nice rollout with pretty visuals :smile2:

giphy.gif