Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Ok guys, but NME, Billboard, Consequence of Sound and Metacritic have BB mentioned as upcoming release on July 4th. NME only have BB mentioned as upcoming release for the week of June 28. I don't know if these are reliable sources, but I found it interesting

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

So? She has a right to be upset and express it, whether you agree with the way she worded it or not

she can be upset without looking stupid as fuck. nearly every woman she names besides camila, kehlani and ariana went through ten times worse than lana ever did and she could’ve made her stupid point without unnecessarily naming women who have it worse than her by just not being white. how many times do people have to explain that? 

1 minute ago, normanrockwhale said:

Ok guys, but NME, Billboard, Consequence of Sound and Metacritic have BB mentioned as upcoming release on July 4th. NME only have BB mentioned as upcoming release for the week of 28 June. I don't know if these are reliable sources, but I found it interesting

Until Interscope says something, nothing is reliable. 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

4 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

she can be upset without looking stupid as fuck. nearly every woman she names besides camila, kehlani and ariana went through ten times worse than lana ever did and she could’ve made her stupid point without unnecessarily naming women who have it worse than her by just not being white. how many times do people have to explain that? 

To make things worse, there were many people actually trying to educate her without attacking her, about why QFTC is racially insensitive and she was not having any of it. :crossed:

9 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

Bitch i didnt say anything about the contents of the post, i said SHE CAN BE UPSET when that user was saying she can just suck it up and move on

Gay men in a woman's business in 2021 :benmawson:

Just now, MrFameKills said:

Bitch i didnt say anything about the contents of the post, i said SHE CAN BE UPSET when that user was saying she can just suck it up and move on

White women in black women's business, 2020. :mj:

I don't think we're getting the album on the 4th but I wouldn't be surprised if we get an official announcement of the official date and title and then preorders go live. However, even that is probably wishful thinking lol.

This silence is what makes her and her team unprofessional. It would be great to have a post saying “I’m sorry but I changed plans last minute because I was not enjoying the final result of the album. It’s not coming this Sunday, but will at …… and it’s called ….. . Sorry guys. I love you.” 
this would save us from the meltdowns and breakdowns we will have Sunday. Even if you know it’s not coming, this uncertainty is really devastating and lead some of us to anxiety. I have college work to do and I can’t concentrate on this because of her.

0YnL0Kf.gif

22 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

bitch YOU ARE the gay man in women’s business stfu :bye:

If this album really comes July 4th, the holy spirit definitely intervened, because I've already cancelled my trip with the Delulu train

36 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

Ok guys, but NME, Billboard, Consequence of Sound and Metacritic have BB mentioned as upcoming release on July 4th. NME only have BB mentioned as upcoming release for the week of June 28. I don't know if these are reliable sources, but I found it interesting

Major publications have their release dates either by an official publication by music companies or by the social media announcement posted by the artist themselves. In her case, they took her selfie post. Like I said a couple of times, Lana doesn’t seem to update much anyone on her process and since July 4 is still the last date anyone got from her, it’s the date they are running the article with, until further notice. Even BoZ can’t confirm if it’s still on the table for July 4. 

I wish she'd update us more. She even said in her November livestream that she knows she doesn't update us a lot but bitch then do it & give us updates:oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, theelusivechanteur said:

If this album really comes July 4th, the holy spirit definitely intervened, because I've already cancelled my trip with the Delulu train

I mostly expect a post from her this weekend “explaining” what is going on or some

sort of weird update. Maybe it will be surprise dropped, but I am not getting my hopes up.

I wonder if Chemtrails was meant to be “as big” an era as it was, with two big budget MV, lots of merchandise and lots of vinyls, if this is what she really wanted or something she did for Interscope. Maybe they’ll let her surprise drop if it was the case ?‍♂️

I had a dream last night that the next single's MV leaked in LQ with no audio and the song leaked on Soundcloud so every time we wanted to watch it we had to sync both things. It was CHAOS :thumb2:.

Btw I'm not expecting an announcement anymore. If the album is really coming this weekend it will come out as a "surprise" with no reveal or preorder.

giphy.gif

BoZ on Atrl: 

Yeah sorry there is no way this is coming next week, she just added another track

And please stop harassing poor Mike Dean, he has like 1 song on this album :skull: