Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, shady said:

Even if she wasn't naming women and comparing herself to them she would've offended people. People an year ago were basically gatekeeping feminism and feminists and telling her that she has no right to feel like that and mocked her for considering herself to be delicate, which confirms that her feelings were valid. They claimed that feminism was always for women like Lana but why are then hypersexulized women in 90% of case faces of modern feminism? It does seem like exclusion although it may not actually be. On the other hand, she acted like she was the biggest victim in the music industry when I have yet to meet a Lana hater irl nor I have read disgusting comments about her before QFTC. Meanwhile I don't remember when Nicki wasn't hated since 2012. 

People still mock her for calling herself Gangsta Nancy Sinatra 10 year ago while for some reason it's not cringy to call yourself the Baddest Bitch (we've forgot that bitch was originally an insult to women). I defended Nicki in my previous paragraph but it's kinda hypocritical when she's considered cool for rapping about her big fat ass, being the baddest bitch while Gangsta Nancy Sinatra turns people off. 

Now she can call herself just Disrespectful for her fans former Gangsta Nancy Sinatra

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, sjatib said:

After all the unprofessionalism regarding COTCC's release, the day she announced a new album and a new tentative date two days after finally releasing COTCC with a 6 month delay, I thought that it was enough with the clownery, even if I happened to still want to know what she was going to do. She behaves like the standard toxic friend who looks for atenttion, no matter how talented she is and how good the music ends up being mostly. If she's delaying this again (after two fake dates, and after having done the same with COTCC), and on such an unprofessional and disrespectful way, no way Im investing my time or my love on following her path anymore, not at least as I've been doing for the last years. Hope her the best, though. Gonna stay on the forum cause I love the place and the discussion, but she truly doesn't deserve her fanbase.

dude just quit her already... it's clearly not healthy for you to stan her

idk why you stan her if it's so frustrating to you...:raven:

2 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

BoZ on the producers of LDR8:

I don't want to say, cause they will become targets, but for now no Jack and no Rick at all

no jack..... that's a win win.. I can wait for that for 2 years

she's clearly doing something different.

1 minute ago, not all who wander r lost said:

BoZ on the producers of LDR8:

I don't want to say, cause they will become targets, but for now no Jack and no Rick at all

So I guess it's Gabe, Zach and maybe... daddy Auerbach? Please :icant:. I'd reaIly like Tim Larcombe and Emile to return too but maybe the others are all new producers. Or maybe it's all Zach and Gabe. I love knowing nothing :gasp:

giphy.gif

I know we have been talking about this many times but I think that something has changed after Lust For Life album... Lana has changed. I have been stanning her since 2013 and I've got this feeling since 2017? Well I'm not her and these are only my thoughts but I believe that she wanted to fight with her mental illness whatever it is (maybe depression) and that fight is draining her... I dont know... but that isn't an excuse for lack of professionalism. Or for not saying any 'Sorry' to her fandom. 

Im just really sad rn:crying4:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525104eb9fe0669c44f

30 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

BoZ on Atrl: 

Yeah sorry there is no way this is coming next week, she just added another track

And please stop harassing poor Mike Dean, he has like 1 song on this album :skull:

Well, see you all October 22nd. :toofloppy:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

3 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

Now she can call herself just Disrespectful for her fans former Gangsta Nancy Sinatra

Lmao yes. I remember when I called her disrespectful it was kinda an unpopular opinion. Glad that people have realized that her behavior is disrespectful instead of blaming themselves for her not giving a shit. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

14 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

stop acting like this wasn't a possibility and stop acting like brats Chemtrails is still fresh and we literally have 3 singles to tide us over :oprah3:

I get why people are annoyed. Lana HERSELF announced the album like?? It’s not like she was forced to, it’s not like she took a long hiatus and was bursting at the seam to release new music. She went on Instagram and Twitter and announced the album and the release date, it’s not bratty to hold someone accountable 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Could he atleast spill the Number of tracks or smth..or the genre/sound..

how can he tell is how many tracks there are if she’s still adding songs :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I get why people are annoyed. Lana HERSELF announced the album like?? It’s not like she was forced to, it’s not like she took a long hiatus and was bursting at the seam to release new music. She went on Instagram and Twitter and announced the album and the release date, it’s not bratty to hold someone accountable 

I wasn't calling holding her accountable bratty - but yeah I understand the frustration though some are taking it a little too far 

I figured when we didn’t get the preorder last week it wasn’t coming, I don’t care that it’s not coming since she just released an album less than 4 months ago, but it’s still frustrating to be in this position every pre-release 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, not all who wander r lost said:

I wasn't calling holding her accountable bratty - but yeah I understand the frustration but some are taking it a little too far 

Lanaboards will meltdown and then we’ll get over it :thumb2:

people are taking it a bit far but this is the third album in a row she’s been a mess with 

I still do think the album will come this year 

"Don’t forget me"