Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

31 minutes ago, Brightsun said:

Remember  that chemtrails over the country club  album were leaked fully on youtube and it was up and never taking down 10 days in advance

i dont remember that. it was on dbree but not on youtube as far as i can remember

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I know that Thunder has only recently been able to stay uploaded on Youtube, so it getting copyright striked again isn't necessarily a sign that it's gonna be on the album (although who knows, it very well could be)

imageproxy.jpg

42 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The forum stopped working and I FUCKING jumped thinking something happened :thumb2:

This is so relatable lmao, everytime LB takes longer than like 2 seconds to load I freak out and check Instagram and everything but nothing is ever there :trisha:

2 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

shall we all ask our local music shops about the new upcoming release. 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

“hello Target? I’d like to speak with your newest, least experienced sales associate. Preferably one who is gay and on lexapro and knows nothing about protoc—” 

*click* 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

“hello Target? I’d like to speak with your newest, least experienced sales associate. Preferably one who is gay and on lexapro and knows nothing about protoc—” 

*click* 

rookie mistake. find a target uniform n just walk in the stockroom lol AND ya get an employee discount tumblr_inline_p7gq8mjA9r1s3ifa8_400.gifv

UV/Honeymoon

9 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

shall we all ask our local music shops about the new upcoming release. 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

i would but if it's a digital release like i have a feeling it could be.... idk lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

34 minutes ago, Mer said:

*click* 

All i know about target os they always put books out early and let you buy them early

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Why can't Lana do this... I hope the tour (if there's one) is good and not BTD tour 2.0 like the past 10 years

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Why can't Lana do this... I hope the tour (if there's one) is good and not BTD tour 2.0 like the past 10 years

my dream setlist... i'd say... the entirety of the honeymoon album...

Best Gum Chewing Typing Asmr GIFs | Gfycat

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 hour ago, Diamantes WILD said:

rookie mistake. find a target uniform n just walk in the stockroom lol AND ya get an employee discount tumblr_inline_p7gq8mjA9r1s3ifa8_400.gifv

There are no target uniforms btw. We are just required to wear a red shirt and Khakis although my target let's us wear any kind of pant. Although, your lack of walkie talkie might give you away

2 hours ago, Mer said:

*click* 

This is amazing mer lol

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

It'd go like this:

Lana: YOU pick the songs!

Everyone: Some songs from Honeymoon, UV, and-

Lana: Okay so the set list is Video Games, Blue Jeans, BTD ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream