That's just how us Brits end our texts :derpna: 

Hide contents

I've been guilty of doing this myself, it's like a default setting

okay hun xx

Spoiler

it sounds so aggressive chile

image.png

The album was due out on a Sunday.
The 4th is a day when people don't work and party in the United States.
Lana is spending time with her family and arguably looking for a new boyfriend.
Chuck just had a baby 3 days ago.

I think she's at her sister's bedside and having a party at home.

Honestly, she's lucky her record company didn't fire her, a few years ago she would have been afraid to do that.

its not happening yall...i genuinely cannot see this happening on the 4th. this year for sure just because it seems that so much of it is done but i dont think its ready to release just yet. 

14 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

it's not coming this year :hooker:

it's coming this week - tomorrow. a worldwide digital suprise release is ready :oprah:

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon Boi said:

Imagine if she would drop a video from COTCC tomorrow. :gasp:

Love song music video :gasp:

Mmeow~

This is honestly upsetting.  The LEAST she could do after telling her fans a whole album is coming is give them an honest update that it’s delayed.  I know she’s trying some new approach where she doesn’t communicate with the masses anymore after getting hurt and embittered by the media, but what about the loyal fans who deeply love and support her?  She knows they’re eagerly awaiting the new music and it’s straight up rude not to offer them a quick update.  I’m unfollowing her because I’m so disappointed.  I’m going to enjoy my old Lana vinyl and appreciate her artistry, but I’m not going to follow someone who pretends like the people who made her successful don’t even exist anymore.  She’s clearly trying to reshape her relationship to fame (perhaps she doesn’t want it anymore), but at least be a smart businessperson about it.  Wishing you all (and Lana) nothing but happiness.  Looking forward to enjoying the new music when it arrives.  At this point, the social media saga of the album’s release will taint my enjoyment of the music and I don’t want that to be the case when the album finally comes.  Also—these power hungry insiders are so gross.  Stop empowering them in Lana’s absence.  They’ve been reliable at times, but I guarantee you that most of their “news” is vague conjecture and that they don’t know much until Lana actually has materials that are ready for release.  This is not a farewell to Lana post (I still love her), I’m just changing the way I interact with her.  This current situation feels a little toxic. 

12 minutes ago, Salvatore91 said:

This is honestly upsetting.  The LEAST she could do after telling her fans a whole album is coming is give them an honest update that it’s delayed.  I know she’s trying some new approach where she doesn’t communicate with the masses anymore after getting hurt and embittered by the media, but what about the loyal fans who deeply love and support her?  She knows they’re eagerly awaiting the new music and it’s straight up rude not to offer them a quick update.  I’m unfollowing her because I’m so disappointed.  I’m going to enjoy my old Lana vinyl and appreciate her artistry, but I’m not going to follow someone who pretends like the people who made her successful don’t even exist anymore.  She’s clearly trying to reshape her relationship to fame (perhaps she doesn’t want it anymore), but at least be a smart businessperson about it.  Wishing you all (and Lana) nothing but happiness.  Looking forward to enjoying the new music when it arrives.  At this point, the social media saga of the album’s release will taint my enjoyment of the music and I don’t want that to be the case when the album finally comes.  Also—these power hungry insiders are so gross.  Stop empowering them in Lana’s absence.  They’ve been reliable at times, but I guarantee you that most of their “news” is vague conjecture and that they don’t know much until Lana actually has materials that are ready for release.  This is not a farewell to Lana post (I still love her), I’m just changing the way I interact with her.  This current situation feels a little toxic. 

She cares too much about the ppl who don't give a fk about her. She should fk them and focus on her fans who actually listen to her music, love her and made her famous. Her current attitude is the worst thing she can do :D But we all know that is is not the smartest person emotionally so whatever. She wants to be wild but actually she is stupid.

Mmeow~

Happy 4th bitches. The album is coming #KeepDeluluing

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

10 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

The meltdowns tomorrow when no album is released & she stays silent on social media... :thumb2:

i think the meltdowns will only happen if there’s actually a release 

0YnL0Kf.gif

2 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

i think the meltdowns will only happen if there’s actually a release 

What meltdown?

LanaBoards will explode if this album drops.

tenor.gif

Mfhp.gif