Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

21 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

The meltdowns tomorrow when no album is released & she stays silent on social media... :thumb2:

but the album is coming? what are you on about? #TeamDelulu

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Ben literally posted an album announcement for Ellie Goulding and a vanity fair cover of dula peep. Lana is not coming, she stayed at home this fourth of July. We look forward to more meltdowns as we inch closer to July 4, 2022.

1 hour ago, Salvatore91 said:

I’m unfollowing her because I’m so disappointed.

I unfollowed her too. I'm not supporting an artist that doesn't respect her fanbase. We can access all her posts here, so it's not like we're going to miss out anything

*Not supporting between quotation marks, because I'm still streaming her music and I'll probably buy her future albums if I like the cover 

9 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I unfollowed her too. I'm not supporting an artist that doesn't respect her fanbase. We can access all her posts here, so it's not like we're going to miss out anything

*Not supporting between quotation marks, because I'm still streaming her music and I'll probably buy her future albums if I like the cover 

So never :gasp:

Mfhp.gif

What if this was what Ben and Ed were mentioning about "she wanted to do something for so long and maybe finally this time we can do it "...

A surprise release with no info, just digital..

Dropping BB+AS&C+ country covers on July 4...

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

What if this was what Ben and Ed were mentioning about "she wanted to do something for so long and maybe finally this time we can do it "...

A surprise release with no info, just digital..

Dropping BB+AS&C+ country covers on July 4...

well, i like this theory :gurl:

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 hour ago, DeluluKing said:

ofc -.- We have the date and no delay info.

ALBUM TOMORROW!

We didn't get any delay information on Christmas Day about the Americana album either. 

Did anyone figure out why Lanapedia has a date of, I think, August 24th or 25th? 

19 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Same for me. I didn't even buy COCC because it's ugly and I don't want it in my room :gasp:

I didn't bought it yet because I still struggle to buy the new albums from 2020, let alone all 2021 albums I need to buy. :icant:
The good thing I can buy the alternative artwork (if I get enough money ready) :lanasrs:

Mfhp.gif

5 hours ago, Jim raised me up said:

Just like everything else since NFR, not even worth listening twice.

Mariners... Venice... Cinnamon... California... The Greatest... Hope... Waitress... Chemtrails... Wild... Yosemite... Blue Banisters... They're all literally there, some of her greatest songs, so idk what you mean by "not worth listening twice" :uh:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Mariners... Venice... Cinnamon... California... The Greatest... Hope... Waitress... Chemtrails... Wild... Yosemite... Blue Banisters... They're all literally there, some of her greatest songs, so idk what you mean by "not worth listening twice" :uh:

MAC is like the most listened and singed song of my life. I sang it like 500 times and it's "not worth listening twice" :uh: NFR is just amazing. COCC is too short and has only 3/4 classics but it's ok anyway - It has THE YOSEMITE after all.

Mmeow~

I’m so tired of getting excited for albums for no reason. Too many years now. I’m gonna be checking for her less often but if I see any new music on Spotify, of course I will listen. And of course if she happens to go on tour I’ll buy another ticket. Honestly I think she could use new management. I don’t think Ben is it for her.

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

5 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

I’m so tired of getting excited for albums for no reason. Too many years now. I’m gonna be checking for her less often but if I see any new music on Spotify, of course I will listen. And of course if she happens to go on tour I’ll buy another ticket. Honestly I think she could use new management. I don’t think Ben is it for her.

Are we the only fanbase that is treated this way? Why do we have to have fake dates X_X wait for them like clowns and then have nothing and no info about the delay - just nothing. We are never sure if something is coming or it's just a troll X_X How is Lana not cancelled for this.

Mmeow~