Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

she can at least release "Dealer" tonight to redeem somethin...

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

she can at least release "Dealer" tonight to redeem somethin...

Dealer - Dealing Down at Topanga's State Park Music Business Conference - But I Have It (ft. Nikki Lane) (Bluegrass Mix) ?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

56 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

You don’t need to be rude. If you don’t have nothing nice to say just don’t say it. It’s not that hard. Keep that to yourself. 

hope you’re keeping that same energy for the people who are so incredibly & unnecessarily rude/angry when it comes to the album not coming out tomorrow!

at the end of the day. Who Cares. it’s an Album. It’s Music. Lana has a huge discography and an even larger unreleased catalog. listen to that. or listen to some of the other incredible albums/artists out there! I’ve said it before and i’ll say it again! An album not coming out isnt the end of the world. and it’s not that deep. 

13 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Ok so obviously very nasty things about lana or her collaborators are unacceptable but y'all really get so worked up over people saying things like "i'm not buying her albums again" or voicing how irritated they are like.. i don't think anyone's in the wrong for being passionately upset. Limits and boundaries obviously apply but y'all DO have a superiority complex over not being disappointed and it's tiring

I just think everyone needs to stop fighting over someone they literally do not know in real life. (: 

faSE.gif

17 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

Dealer - Dealing Down at Topanga's State Park Music Business Conference - But I Have It (ft. Nikki Lane) (Bluegrass Mix) ?

electric chair

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

2 hours ago, Tropico Angel said:

If Lana post something online today and leave the caption as "the album is coming you little bitch" just like Tropico back in the day, it will be so iconic.

I think she's changed, it'll prob be a pixelated cartoon image saying 'stay sweet forever x' happy 4th of July

2 hours ago, Tropico Angel said:

If Lana post something online today and leave the caption as "the album is coming you little bitch" just like Tropico back in the day, it will be so iconic.

I think she's changed, it'll prob be a pixelated cartoon image saying 'stay sweet forever x' happy 4th of July

17 hours ago, DeluluKing said:

OMGGGGGGG???????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sisters let's gather our delulu magic at the peak. We'll take it right onto the H of the Hollyweird sign tonight. 

17 minutes ago, FineChaiNa said:

It will be a photo of George and Martha Washington with the caption "I always loved the way they loved. Happy 4th to our Founding Fathers".

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹